To Dan:Feedback on Ability to Track Dots and Hots

lord-angelus

Since bioware is starting to talk about (mostly on pvp but I will take any conversation I can get) can we please, like please get a decent ui to track dots? I searched the forums, and it's been asked for so long and we still don't have a viable option to do so.

Bioware's opinion for releasing the game api was clear from day one. I don't understand or agree with that decision but because you underestimate community development option. That's free coding and big improvement on quality of life of players. Maybe you think that it will lead exploit with fragile engine? Maybe you think that it will be unfair for who don't want to use add ons. Whatever is the reason I gave up hope on any api support.

But can you please tell me, after 7 years, we can't at least make other players dots transparent or invisible? This is at least you can do, let alone timers, and countdowns. I don't wanna see other players dots. It's already enough to track down in a raid enveroiment. It's even worse on pvp.

I would like to go with option one, open restricted api on UI so we can code whatever we want, or least give us an option to make others players dot's more transparent.