More to do with Revan and Revanites please!

Crazed_Jawa

On Dromand Kass as I'm sure many imperial players are aware there is a clan of Revanites hiding in the forest. After joining the Revanities you are rewarded with a simple title and told you can never return after going through a long set of missions. I think Bioware have missed a large opportunity to explore more about Revan esspically as they invented him in Knights of the Old Rebulic. This could be done for both Repulic and Imperial characters and could involve a lot better rewards and could be a seperate story line along side the main class story. I'm sure more people would love ti see more about Revan and continue in the story after Drummand Kass

Hopeful with enough decision and likes Bioware might act. Please like or leave comment.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Revan just needs to die.

I could not agree more. We do not need more Revan related content. Revan's time has passed. Bioware has done the right thing with the Revanites. You cannot return so why bother with them again? As far as Revan himself...he is a former Jedi, a man who is no longer relevant in this time. He needs to die quietly. I want nothing more to do with Revan unless I get to kill him.

Please, Bioware, NO MORE REVAN!!!

Please no, I am so tired of hearing about Revan. Not every Star Wars game for the rest of time needs to revolve around him. It's bad enough that they had to cram him into SWTOR in spite of the fact that it's been 300 years since KotOR, let him stay dead in the Foundry.

maybe for those who chose to follow the Revinites there should be a longer story line but for those who dont like Revan they dont have to do the story line. Also involve more rewards such as armour or cosmetics or titles for those who do chose to follow the revanites. Also maybe involve a story line destroying the revanites so you can choose which if you dont like the revanites.

I'd love to see more of the Revanites, though depending on how you resolve their questline, I was under the impression their order can be pretty much wiped out.

As for Revan himself, no, no thank you. They've already made a big enough mess of him as it is.

I cannot understand why people get so worked up about a blank slate, uninteresting character, whose only thing he has going for him being a rad stylish robe-mask combination and a creepy old lady fawning over his character (and embellishing both his intentions and his morality) to lure and goad a hapless broken Jedi.

Then the creator of this damnable creature goes and shapes him, makes him just a bloody human, like every other Jedi Master or Sith Lord that is actually cool (Yoda, Vader, Sidious, Tyranus, Obi-wan, they all had one thing in common - they were fallible, and all had their hopes and dreams dashed at one point, in an overpowering manner). And now the fanboys begin to whine because he gets mopped up a handful of times through the story.

Then the creators of the game go and make a closing arc to his story, revisitting the old story, when he allegedly fell to the Dark Side "to protect the galaxy", and we see him architecting an army for genocide, and committing once more to the "ends justify the means" approach that nearly f*cked the Galaxy up big-time the first time he took to it. Then, in a twist of wicked, but poetic, justice, he is proven ultimately fallible (and the errors of his ways thrust over his eyes) one last time. Defeated by those whom he wished to destroy, only to see the mighty weapon he would turn against them fall into enemy hands.

Bloody hell! This screams tragedy all over the place! Just like the Vader story arc in the films screams tragedy! The guys at Bioware provided him with context and a nice going off, in a flashpoint that is both fulfilling and nice to run. And yet all that people do is whine, and cry for more Revan "becuz he's cool", and keep theorizing that he's not really dead, but just vanished in a flash of light.

And on the Revanite side of things, I do admit I would enjoy smoking them out of the Empire on other planets than Dromund Kaas. One of the best lines in the Foundry is Revan's own words about the Revanites, dispelling the fancies people have about "Gray Side".

Edited by Stinghen

The Republic didn't get the Revanites quest line - which is Mistake Number One, imho, regarding the Revanites.

I actually consider that one of the perks of playing a Republic toon, I don't have to hear anything about Revan until the Foundry.

On Dromand Kass as I'm sure many imperial players are aware there is a clan of Revanites hiding in the forest. After joining the Revanities you are rewarded with a simple title and told you can never return after going through a long set of missions. I think Bioware have missed a large opportunity to explore more about Revan esspically as they invented him in Knights of the Old Rebulic. This could be done for both Repulic and Imperial characters and could involve a lot better rewards and could be a seperate story line along side the main class story. I'm sure more people would love ti see more about Revan and continue in the story after Drummand Kass

Hopeful with enough decision and likes Bioware might act. Please like or leave comment.

I think the whole point was that you either make an Ls or Ds decision, if you could use them as allies or see them later then most would automatically choose Ls, just for story content, which is why you never see them again.

Which is a shame.

I love how people cry about someone else wanting something, as if they're being forced to like the same thing. smh

As far as The Foundry goes, apparently the Revan haters don't know what Fold Space is.

I know! It's one more overpowered Force power created to stupidly save the hero of fanboys in a deus ex machina approach?