Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Chiss specific dialogue.

Ardrossan
02.04.2019 , 08:32 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
Cathar male trooper wouldn't have that problem, but would have oddities with the Elara romance.
He still says something about 'a place for my people in the Republic' if you play a male.

SteveTheCynic
02.05.2019 , 01:37 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Ardrossan View Post
He still says something about 'a place for my people in the Republic' if you play a male.
OK, fair point. My comment *was* specifically about the romance-linked stuff, though.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

Zehal
02.07.2019 , 01:51 PM | #23
I believe if you reach to the Nathama Conspiracy story quest... there is a few short dialog as you fight through that mentions your heritage and varies depending your class... I remember as a Chiss Inquisitor being remark for being a Force Sensitive and how the Chiss view them... and my character replying to that remark.

Also you get an e-mail that changes in content depending on your actions and choices that remark specially if your a Chiss and mentions in almost a direct way that the Chiss Ascendancy has been monitoring your actions from the start and have even help you from the shadows...
It left me wondering over a lot of things... as Inquisitor...Was it luck, the Force or Chiss Ascendancy that in the first chapter, and at the beginning of the second show, just how circumstantial was all this story whole situation if it was at all:

1. At the end of Korribban. If Zash wouldn't be checked in earlier, then we would be good as dead for "failure" (Unless someone tip her of your existence?). Also we were given unfairly difficult tasks, and tried to be assassinated twice. (The Chiss Ascendancy help maybe?)

2. First time entering the ancestor's tomb. If he weren't our ancestor we would have been killed. (The will of the Force, luck, the Chiss Ascendancy or all of the above?)

3. Second time we go into a guarded tomb, and the ancestor saves us. (The will of the Force?)

4. With Thanaton's trying to kill us... (Maybe the Chiss Ascendancy help a bit or maybe a bit of everything since we do a lot in order to face him in the end...)

I really wish we get more of this in the future through game content for Chiss and their current class choices, it was really awesome even if it was little bits of content what happens in that mission... it really gave depth to the characters choices going as far as mentioning something about your class and the view of the Chiss Ascendancy saw you in it as a Chiss yourself and even more fun seeing our characters own reaction on the subject!