Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

If you could do anything.

Nefla
02.08.2019 , 11:40 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Ardrossan View Post
Have you seen what children look like in this game? Even if I wanted my characters to have children - which sounds like an awful mechanic no matter how they do it - I definitely wouldn't want children that look like anime-like soulless abominations. And that pic is probably the best looking of the bunch; the ones from the gree water plant mission [which i can't find a pic for] legit look like tapping the water line changed them into mutants. If I could do anything, I would add a line where our PC can hypothesize that this is the origin story of cthons. It would work especially well for a consular.
Yeah, the current "children" in the game are just shrunken down adult body type 1s with bigger eyes. Creepy AF! But if I really could have ANYTHING I'd want them to put actual children in the game and not...those things.

irrevelant
02.14.2019 , 04:56 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Ardrossan View Post
These two especially. It was bizarre on Iokath when I suddenly had to side with Acina because the Republic were sort of the aggressors.
I chose Acina so far for multiple reasons.

1. The republic betrayed me. Their true leader tried to kill me, and their official leader is not willing to join forces.
2. The Empire are officially allies.
3. The Empire helped me out on Voss. Which is infinitely more military act for my cause, than the Republic did.

It's like. These bastards are sitting idly while i save their asses, then they expect me to join them over someone who actually did something for my cause? Well hell no. Beside Lana got a point. The Empire are officially allies. If i betray, them, then all other ally will be in doubt. How long will it take until i betray them too?

Though i chose the Republic on the long term effort before Ossus. I still prefer the Republic over the Empire despite their leadership, and because the Empire are clear agsressors there.

cool-dude
02.22.2019 , 08:42 AM | #23
Challenged whatsherface for the title and position of mandalore with my bounty hunter.
I'm a cool dude

ThePatriarchy
03.09.2019 , 06:11 PM | #24
Become a Dread Master. I'd keep the OP's where you kill them, but I'd add an alternative single player chapter that culminates with you joining them and like the JC story on Belsavis you'd get 3 choices as to what your Dread Master name would be.

JakRoanin
03.10.2019 , 01:56 PM | #25
Skip SOR. I am such an original Kotor and TSL fan, that the canon for it bugs the heck out of me. My Revan was Female and my Exile Male, but the WORST part is their absolutely lousy ends. The SOR storyline and the Revan book totally invalidated the thing I love most in all of SW's.

Not to say I don't love Satele and Theron but they should have given Revan and Exile much more than they did.

BlueShiftRecall
03.11.2019 , 03:13 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by JakRoanin View Post
Skip SOR. I am such an original Kotor and TSL fan, that the canon for it bugs the heck out of me. My Revan was Female and my Exile Male, but the WORST part is their absolutely lousy ends. The SOR storyline and the Revan book totally invalidated the thing I love most in all of SW's.
I just want to say with KOTOR 1/2 I'm the same in regards to my Revan is female and my Exile was male, in my own head canon of course, don't see too many people who have a male Exile.

On topic, I would give all companions a chapter release return like they did earlier on with Kaliyo and Jorgan. I won't write down all my ideas because that'd be pages and pages long but each companion having a good chapter return with a good story, cut scenes, special moments with LI's...so many companions were given a short 1 or 2 minute return which I absolutely hated. Companions who are important to so many people and their characters deserved so much better.
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkelefantos View Post
BTW, it's really hard not to read your name as Blue****tRecall.
Supporter Of: Purple Twi'leks (Since 2015) , More Miraluka Masks and Pink Togruta's

Nefla
03.12.2019 , 06:16 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by JakRoanin View Post

Not to say I don't love Satele and Theron but they should have given Revan and Exile much more than they did.
I agree about the stupid canon "Revan" I just pretend he's an insane hermit identity thief. You can skip SoR though and go straight to KotFE if you're level 60.

Eveleria
03.12.2019 , 06:25 AM | #28
Stay neutral between the two factions and build up the alliance further. As an Imperial Agent I don't feel inclined to serve the jedi or the sith. Even more so if you look at the IA story where you get abused by both factions.

Change the way the Lana romance works, I didn't spoiler myself and missed the cantina scene since I didn't feel like it was a good timing for a flirt. Idk seems stupid to shut down the whole romance just because you miss one oportunity despite flirting multiple times ahead of that. Guess my main char stays solo for now.

I would change how Vaylin acts, to me she is just a rage driven kid without a shred of a brain. I mean all she does is throw stuff around and she realizes what to do only after someone else tells her?
I can't remember any archenemy being this brainless, she just pales compared to Valkorion and other class story enemies. Maybe her english voice acting and text lines are better idk.

SerraShar
03.13.2019 , 01:07 AM | #29
If I could...? hum...thats a hard one ! But fun!

I would change the ''Refuse quest'' with ''You have Legs! You go do it yourself!'' . Favorite line from that side quest on Korriban

I would eraaaaaaase all of kotfe and Kotet ******** . Put back the voice actor from Vitiate back and give it a new spin where we never leave Empire and Repb faction and never ever hear of the OUTLANDER .

Make the CC actually work ? maybe update the Skill tree , so we can actually kick some butt .

Oh...tweak the final Boss so they stop dying when I sneeze .

Add a Paragon-Renegade Interrupt to this game............
Balance in All Things
Andraste and the Maker want you to click referral linkhttp://www.swtor.com/r/fsSTHy
You know, if I could click you, you wouldn’t know a moment’s peace!

xordevoreaux
03.13.2019 , 05:34 AM | #30
meanwhile, back on Ord Mantel...

Private Farn: Sir! Sir! You gotta help me sir! My CO is crooked and my buddy spoke up and he came back in a box!
Me: Hey there, you cute pitiful pup—
Private Farn: Huh? What?
Me: (cough) I mean Private Farn. Um... tell ya what. I got this tough-guy Lt. Grumpy Cat getting on my case about finding some dumb bomb, and I don't even care about the bomb. Let the separatists blow themselves to pieces.
Private Farn: Seriously?
Me: Oh yeah. I'm totally over it. How about you and me elope and we'll spend the rest of our days watching the sunset on my nice cliff-side patio in my stronghold on Rishi?
Private Farn: Well, we're sort of like in the military, we can't just go AWOL anytime we feel like it.
Me: Sure we can! Come on, we're getting out of here. Grumpy Cat can figure out the bomb mess on his own.
Private Farn: Um, well, okay, you sure?
Me: Totally. You'll be safe from your CO and I'll have a cute boy thing to sweep my Rishi pad. Let's go.
Private Farn: ....
Me: What's wrong now?
Private Farn: I don't think I'm your type. You're a guy and all.
Me: Okay, fine. Look, just come with me to Rishi, and we'll deal with all that later. Got plenty of Alderaanian wine.
Private Farn: ...
Me: What?
Private Farn: I'm not old enough to drink.
Me: Oh for crying out loud, that's a rifle hanging off your shoulder, so as far as I'm concerned, you can drink.
Private Farn: I'm not really sure about this.
Me: Just... get in... the shuttle.
Private Farn: [sighing] Ok. But I'm still not your type!
Me: Just means I gotta divert another shipment of wine before it reaches that stupid Hutt on Makeb. Let's go!
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/F4XbCd
In English, a leading X on a word is pronounced like a Z. (zorDEVoro).