Uprooting The Last Seed Heroic 4

Is this mission bugged? I can't carry the power cells in that first boss area without exploding. I read in the patch notes i think 2.2 that you can no longer use abilities while carrying the power cells. That is the only info I can find anywhere about the power cells exploding. I have read a lot of discussion about this Heroic and everyone else seems to have a pretty straight forward time carrying the power cells in that room.

Is this mission bugged? I can't carry the power cells in that first boss area without exploding. I read in the patch notes i think 2.2 that you can no longer use abilities while carrying the power cells. That is the only info I can find anywhere about the power cells exploding. I have read a lot of discussion about this Heroic and everyone else seems to have a pretty straight forward time carrying the power cells in that room.

I also explode every time I carry the power cells. I'm certain I'm doing something wrong because everyone else in the groups I've been in can successfully carry them. As you say, there isn't a lot of info about this. Given how infrequently I run this mission, I haven't taken the time to work it out but hopefully someone here can explain.

Don't stand on any of the power cables while putting a power cell in. Make sure you are standing on the floor or you will get 1 shotted.

Don't stand on any of the power cables while putting a power cell in. Make sure you are standing on the floor or you will get 1 shotted.

I never use any abilities while carrying a power cell, yet I still get 1 shotted. Sometimes even immediately when I pick up a power cell, before I even have a chance to take it to either the turret power generator or the shield generators. It's just so frustrating because it doesn't seem like there is a rhyme or reason for the cell to explode.

Don't even bother with charging shields. Have 2 continue to feed cannon till 100 percent. Have another at 50 percent pick up adds. Much easier this way. After cannon charges up exit the hallway into next room and wait. There is also another datapad in there to pickup for the bonus.