SWTOR Saviour is a Hoax

NewObsidian

Do not use this site. The guides they promise are already available all over the internet, and their customer service is horrible. I never found any guides and I never gain "access" to their special online forums (although they did remove $30 from my banking account). SWTOR Spy and Dulfy.net and Darth Hater is much better, free, and easier to navigate. I see this crap site posted everywhere so I just wanted to warn new and old players to avoid this scam like the plague.

Do not use this site. The guides they promise are already available all over the internet, and their customer service is horrible. I never found any guides and I never gain "access" to their special online forums (although they did remove $30 from my banking account). SWTOR Spy and Dulfy.net and Darth Hater is much better, free, and easier to navigate. I see this crap site posted everywhere so I just wanted to warn new and old players to avoid this scam like the plague.

I would take that up with your bank, just say you paid for something and never got it... contest the charge. Your bank will likely side with you just to keep your business... but the sooner you contest it the more likely they'll be on your side. Just make sure you let the bank know they were supposed to give you XYZ and you've been in contact with them about it yet their customer service hasn't resolved the issue. Hopefully you can get them to kill the charge.

Good luck.

Yea they all are, there is nothing you can pay for from a 3rd party as far as information goes that you can't get for free elsewhere when it comes to games.

Even if there are users guides that are useful, tomorrow they're not.. in an MMO this stuff moves and changes too fast for a hard copy to keep up, even ebooks can't keep up. Best is to find a good wiki page or 3 and visit them regularly. Problem with SWTOR is we don't have 1 really good well maintained wikipage, that would really be best. The cause of that is simple, everyone's out to make a buck, rather than give information freely they give in to the greed impulse and so we have all these "game guides" *puke*

Yeah the charge was refunded, and I'm just spreading the word about this crappy site. Basically they take your money, give you a password to some "elite" site and I was never able to log into the site. Their "customer service" consists of a random person emailing you when they feel like it. I even changed my card just to be safe. Edited by NewObsidian
Spell Checked.

Even if there are users guides that are useful, tomorrow they're not.. in an MMO this stuff moves and changes too fast for a hard copy to keep up, even ebooks can't keep up. Best is to find a good wiki page or 3 and visit them regularly. Problem with SWTOR is we don't have 1 really good well maintained wikipage, that would really be best. The cause of that is simple, everyone's out to make a buck, rather than give information freely they give in to the greed impulse and so we have all these "game guides" *puke*

The other problem is SWTOR doesn't allow add-ons.

One of the reasons WOW has such thorough guides is that add-ons used by the players themselves are continuously uploading updated information.

• 2 weeks later...
I am just curious if there is a way that Bioware or EA could have this hoax removed altogether. I notice their banners are on a lot of the SWTOR help sites, and so it's easy for people to get scammed. Maybe one of the dev's could release a statement saying "we have no affiliation with these people." And yes, I got taken as well by it, so it's a fresh wound.

I went to the site and I'm not buying it. It looks like all they have done is take all the information out there that's available for free and stuck it in all one "guide". Then they have created a large wall of text web page doing everything they can to sell it to you like it's the best thing since sliced bread (out-of-date bread at that). But at any rate you didn't get what you paid for and that's called fraud (a criminal offense) so contact your bank first and second contact the police to see what you can do, or get information about what you can do.

• 9 months later...