More UNARMOURED Jedi Robes

The-Doctorr

So it is known in the lore of star wars that Jedi are keepers of the peace. So surely they shouldn't always wear armour??? A lightsaber is all a jedi needs right?

I know its gonna disrupt asking for robes like Anakins/Obi-Wans or even Ashoka's (although satele shans is a good varient but once again ARMOUR!!!!)

Even base the robe sets from Kotor/Kotor II with and without longrobes and with and without hood varients

Anyone else agree cause i keep changing armour sets like no tomorrow cause it eventually gets to me that my jedi knight has robes .. with armour -_-

I have harassed devs on forums over this for years now. There are issues with them but I was told that the team is looking to re-explore the possibilities once again. Traditional Jedi robes (as seen in prequels or KotOR 2) are now off the backlog (aka wall of crazy) and dev team might finally bring them into the game. There was a podcast / stream thingy with Eric and Charles responding to questions and Eric said that Traditional Jedi robes might come afterall. It was like 3 days ago.

By no means asking for traditional Jedi robes is a disruption: they appear in so much Star Wars media that predates SWTOR as well as thousands of years after, clearly being an outfit that order used for thousands of generations. It was also used for promotional material for swtor. :rolleyes:

But I agree with general sentiment. While not necessary the iconic robes, more unarmored robes would be extremely beneficial to the class and game. Personally I enjoy Loyal Adherent and Vrook set appearances, although they kinda got ruined with unnecessary neckwraps.

Gief us Jedi robes, please!

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Hey, if you don't mind the conal leg piece then you can try the Insidious Councillor set.

That isn't exactly what I mean. There are variants in the game like Relnex's robes but with the hood up, it's just that they can only be used on the Republic side. They also don't dye very well with black. I guess what I'm really looking for is something like the Ravager's set but robes instead of buckles. It's for a Sith Assassin so I don't know how well the Insidious Counselor's set would work.

In Layman's terms, traditional Jedi robes, but black.