Some info to clarify

ReapersAAA

I just got into swtor this past week, was almost installing the game when the patch came live on ST and had issues with it since so i did the fix for it to be non ST and been downloading. I know this not the place for this question but for me customer page is down for 1-2 days.

Right now im on downloading main assets 154 and searched google and here but nothing tells me what it means, i did learn about main assets 1, main english and etc. So my question is "main assets 154" in the proper direction and maybe tell that is almost done?

appreciate the answer

In the launcher, the versions are not called like 2.5.2a etc. but are just a number like 154. If I remember correctly, 154 is the current version so you are nearly done. Keep in mind that there are multiple parts:

- Main assets

- English assets

- Game client

- Videos

So even when the main assets are done, you still need to download the other parts, but those are much smaller than the main assets.

Edited by Jerba

Sorry, I don't know what that asset is. However, I will tell you that if you are just getting started, you have the core game to download and on top of that the patches, so... I don't doubt that it will take a good long while to download. I installed the game on another system about a month ago and it too nearly 4 hours, and that is with a good internet connection with very little latency.

In the launcher, the versions are not called like 2.5.2a etc. but are just a number like 154. If I remember correctly, 154 is the current version so you are nearly done. Keep in mind that there are multiple parts:

- Main assets

- English assets

- Game client

- Videos

So even when the main assets are done, you still need to download the other parts, but those are much smaller than the main assets.

Awesome thanks for reply from everybody. :D