Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Spirit of Vengeance Flashpoint, (story mode)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Public Test Server
The Spirit of Vengeance Flashpoint, (story mode)

Flamblast
11.26.2020 , 07:57 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Mellyn View Post
I made it to the last boss in SM on Infiltration shadow. With Lana (lvl 50). I can survive 4 grenades if he throw them at my character. This grenade can be cleansed. But how we suppose to do it with companion in SM? I will try it on my merc and see what happens.
I try with my Sith Warrior and Vette. This boss one shot Vette with grenade.
I don't know if it's the real Story Mode, but it's very hard. Even with the first boss I died 3 times. He spam too much the two spells he has in stock. It's hellish.

Ancient_dark
12.09.2020 , 09:22 PM | #12
I got to the second boss and had to quit the flashpoint. The ability that tethers you to your companion flung me outside the bridge so i had to jump to my death to reset. On the second attempt i had my heroic moment up, had the boss to half health and out of no were I was one shot ( I had full health on myself and my companion). The first boss has a stupidly huge health pool and hits like a truck. His cycling through the fire bomb and sweeping flames had me doing almost three full cycles of the kolto tanks around the room to stay alive. The flashpoint is in my opinion a little broken and the enemies hit extremely hard for a story mode version.

darkgodz
12.10.2020 , 01:00 PM | #13
First Boss - Massive health pool. Was able to finally kill him but it took almost 10 minutes for the fight.
Boss on the bridge (second boss i encountered, 3rd set of kolto tanks i saw so maybe third boss?) Has an uppercut attack that one shots my helper and one shots me.

i noticed that this story mode did not have the helper droid as all the others do, also being forced to use a npc with no affinity build seems to be a small portion of the problem.

VatruYailis
12.11.2020 , 06:40 AM | #14
Story Mode is a Joke. They really need to look at the very first boss. I have tried 3 times and can not get passed it. I have tried everything and can not figure it out.

Aelyhr
12.20.2020 , 01:25 PM | #15
Made it all the way through to the last boss got their health nearly down to zero twice each time they just one shot me and my nearly useless npc companion who dosent heal you at all really and for the drops you do get is just not worth doing it to be honest.

MishaCantu
12.20.2020 , 06:54 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Aelyhr View Post
Made it all the way through to the last boss got their health nearly down to zero twice each time they just one shot me and my nearly useless npc companion who dosent heal you at all really and for the drops you do get is just not worth doing it to be honest.
I looked at my Rass Ordo's stats after the patch and he's still listed as influence 1, not 25. Also, the adds have too many health points and hit too hard for solo-story mode. I think they're still tuned to veteran to be honest. Hopefully the metrics will show that this flashpoint is not doable by everyone and they'll tone it down some more.