KUAT tactical Flashpoint

DakotaDoc

First, I like the FP.. I like that different LVL's can group. and it does change.

Now the bad.

1.) please stack on more squirrels on the service that powers this FP. The lag is bad, and it happens to all in the FP at the same time. (The Harbinger) So we know it is not local to the user. (client)

2.) Why does the groups 54 and less get more and better reputation tokens. In the 55 group we got the Green, (small rep) tokens. on the 54 and lest we got the blue ones.

3.) I have ran this FP 6 times since this morning. 4 of them as grouped 55's. Not a single KDY construction kit dropped in the 55 groups But they did on all elites for groups 54 and less. Mixed groups.

So right now, I suggest pulling out your baby alts.

Please FIX!!!

Edited by DakotaDoc

Tbh it does drop atleast one in each ran it twice already and both on the champ in the corner near the construction desk has dropped them. As of right now i just see one item the kit can buy while its the only thing worth buying. 1 per FP seems ok since it can be ran "easily". We steamrolled it both times in 10 minish. Edited by Stridentzephon

Tbh it does drop atleast one in each ran it twice already and both on the champ in the corner near the construction desk has dropped them. As of right now i just see one item the kit can buy while its the only thing worth buying. 1 per FP seems ok since it can be ran "easily". We steamrolled it both times in 10 minish.

10min. in what solar system.:cool: