Want a group to rp

NerdyBlueGuy

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What server? Can I be the calm collected one? Or should I be the hot tempered neutral one?

We are rolling jedi on Ebon Hawk. The original poster wants to start from level one. I don't think we've gotten that far with picking personalities yet. We haven't even grouped up yet.

I'll be our sage then, be warned! I suck at healing :p

You can roll knight if you want and I'll go sage. I was just going for knight because of the companion. I hate sage companion. I'm also not that big a fan of the master.. can't think of her name at the present.

Edited by nater

Hello. Unfortunately, the original request made by NerdyBlueGuy was to make a group of four people to RP with, and that group has already been made at the expense of myself, Karmafree, Nater, and NerdyBlueGuy. We cannot have anymore join, so I apologize to those Nater said could join because I don't think we are making a guild out of this RP idea, Nerdyblueguy just wanted a group and the group has already been made.

Thanks.

Commander, are you interested in making a guild? They could be in the guild. Then we would not be restricted to just four people.

I've never really had much luck with guilds to be honest and they take a lot of time and work that I can't give.... In running guilds anyways or making them. I am in one or two guilds with my alts already so I'm not sure I can devote anymore time or effort to a second or third guild. A four person group is ideal for me for some RP.

Edited by CommanderHerman

Commander, are you interested in making a guild? They could be in the guild. Then we would not be restricted to just four people.

I wouldn't mind helping out with the guild if you don't mind a small rper guild can be fun

Hey Jarons :)

I'm willing to help with the guild as well. :)

Hey Nal and thank you i think it can be down and it won't be like we are making a huge guild just one to group together on and make a few internal events for each other once in a while and how your stronghold going

Edited by Jarons

Hey Nal and thank you i think it can be down and it won't be like we are making a huge guild just one to group together on and make a few internal events for each other once in a while and how your stronghold going
I haven't started on it yet :)

Sidenote: would anyone want to do an Imperial trooper/ sith millitary Rp guild (we dont HAVE to do PVP, just roleplay)

I've never really had much luck with guilds to be honest and they take a lot of time and work that I can't give.... In running guilds anyways or making them. I am in one or two guilds with my alts already so I'm not sure I can devote anymore time or effort to a second or third guild. A four person group is ideal for me for some RP.

It's just to go beyond the scope of a four man group. A small guild six to eight people is way more than enough. Believe me, I'm not trying to run the show in that sense. I'm just talking about a small rp group with more than four people so that if one person is off, we have another that can jump right in. Know what I mean?

I haven't started on it yet :)

Sidenote: would anyone want to do an Imperial trooper/ sith millitary Rp guild (we dont HAVE to do PVP, just roleplay)

I haven't either really i put some of my trophies and speeders in but other than that nothing and i wouldn't mind that either either side is fine with me