Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sith Sorcerer Feedback

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Ahwassa
08.31.2019 , 03:47 AM | #91
I tried the revitalized set bonus today and it doesnīt work.
Is the bonus not implemented yet?

Ahwassa
08.31.2019 , 06:31 AM | #92
I also just tested the "All for One" and "One for All" tacticals.
In this state they arenīt worth using - itīs almost no difference.

Please consider making the stronger and tell us how they work.
Do they heal 16 players? How much more do they heal if only 1 person is the target?

Ahwassa
09.01.2019 , 05:05 AM | #93
Quote: Originally Posted by Ahwassa View Post
I tried the revitalized set bonus today and it doesnīt work.
Is the bonus not implemented yet?
Correction: the 2 sets I tested work fine.
I didnīt realize it takes some time for the effect to wear off

And after further testing the "One for all" tactical seems appropriate. The "All for one" not so much.

ddttor
09.01.2019 , 05:06 AM | #94
Unfortunately, the only PvE healer sorcerer tactical worth considering is RSVP: Plus one.
I have barely noticed difference with All for One and One for All. Extrication one doesn't heal for good enough aswell.

And new ability, Volt Rush is laughable with current damage. Make initial blast like 10-20% worse than Shock and it will be OK.

Ahwassa
09.01.2019 , 05:21 AM | #95
Quote: Originally Posted by ddttor View Post
Unfortunately, the only PvE healer sorcerer tactical worth considering is RSVP: Plus one.
I have barely noticed difference with All for One and One for All. Extrication one doesn't heal for good enough aswell.

And new ability, Volt Rush is laughable with current damage. Make initial blast like 10-20% worse than Shock and it will be OK.
Yeah, Volt rush is useless without a set bonus.
The One for All tactical is good i think. It healed 300-400 more per tick/player and for 10 seconds and 8 players itīs ok.
Iīll consider using it for 8-16 man ops

iEarl_ololo
09.02.2019 , 06:42 AM | #96
Developers think about adding a second Force Speed stack &\or adding protective effects like Merc or Oper.
Jun
Fall'an - Sage Seer/ Nall'af - Sorcerer Corruption

RemenCreed
09.02.2019 , 04:19 PM | #97
So Snipers get phase walk and the Sorc/Sage gets an absolutely useless ability. The Sorc/Sage doesn't need another damage ability. They need more damage mitigation.
Rëmen: Level 70 Sage - Elite Warlord
Remen: Level 70 Sorceror - Elite Warlord

Equeliber
09.03.2019 , 03:23 AM | #98
Quote: Originally Posted by RemenCreed View Post
So Snipers get phase walk and the Sorc/Sage gets an absolutely useless ability. The Sorc/Sage doesn't need another damage ability. They need more damage mitigation.
They don't need more damage mitigation. Lightning in PvP can survive more damage than more than half other classes. What they need is more damage. Lightning - more burst (it's laughable unless you have Recklessness) and Madness - more sustain (worst DoT spec in the game).

Problem is that the new ability is looking to be useless for dealing damage.

Caladorean
09.03.2019 , 05:04 PM | #99
Quote:
Sorc/Sage gets an absolutely useless ability.

Don't forget, we can heal to full

Heal to full

Yes, went old school
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam

Folcwar
09.04.2019 , 05:04 AM | #100
I have a suggestion for the tactical, 'Eyrin's haste'

Currently, it gives you 3 stacks of Convection - spending either 1 stack to make Lightning bolt instant, or 3 to make thundering blast instant, this doesn't actually make much of a choice, thundering blast is already castable on the move and there are very few instances where an instant thundering blast would be better, (maybe casting on styrak manifistation?),but this choice is pretty much always to spend 3 stacks on lightning bolts.

I want this to change, by making instead of thundering blast - Chain lightning instant, this would add the choice of 3x lightning bolt for single target/mobilty, while adding an AoE/Cleave benefit to it aswell as in You can cast Chain lightning > thundering or force storm or bolt to proc 'Lightning storm' > and use another instant chain lightning.