Darth Malgus is one of the most powerful Sith ever.

LadyKulvax

From the words of Darth Sidious in his 'The Book of Anger':

Through the principles of anger, I will structure and maintain my Empire. The writings of Darth Malgus confirm that anger, combined with will, is the key to power. When anger intensifies to rage, it is unstoppable.

Malgus submitted utterly to the dark Side, and doing so made him an exemplary warrior. His battlefield feats have ever been duplicated.

It must be understood that anger can be funnelled through the body and released near the heart at the "vital gate." The destruction that can be unleashed by this method is immense. Thousands of enemies can be annihilated in a single act of malice.

In time, the channeled anger of the dark side will prove just as destructive as the Death Star. there will no longer be a need for costly constructions. Already, I have perfected the Force maelstrom, which creates an invulnerable energy sphere to block incoming attacks while bombarding enemies with debris and electrifying them with bolts of lightning.

This technique can be increased into a Force Storm. The churning energy mass of a Force Storm can consume everything it touches, for at its eye is pure hate. Just as a black hole devours a star, this storm can swallow armies and fold space. It may take decades to master this art, but once I have perfected it, I will be invincible.

On this same page is a picture of Darth Malgus effortlessly harnessing the Force Maelstrom and decimating enemies.

It seems Malgus is very under-rated now.

Edited by LadyKulvax

So it seems.

Very interesting. But I can't say that I am surprised. The events of Deceived (particularly Malgus killing Eleena) made this inevitable.

I agree, when he found oneness with the Dark Side, I was merely waiting for him to become one of the most powerful of the whole era.

I don't really see anywhere stating he is one of the most powerful Sith ever....unless that was just thrown there. His battlefield feats are good, though I don't think that calls to make him one of the most powerful SIth ever(of his time sure), the Force Maelstorm feat is a good one but he needs more then just that. Unless of course, I am missing something else where, where Malgus has done more. Edited by Wolfninjajedi

I agree, when he found oneness with the Dark Side, I was merely waiting for him to become one of the most powerful of the whole era.

Same. I knew he would become one of the greats of the era. He was already pretty powerful, but now I think he's in the top 5 of the GGW era. Getting close to the Sith Emperor, I think.

I don't really see anywhere stating he is one of the most powerful Sith ever....unless that was just thrown there. His battlefield feats are good, though I don't think that calls to make him one of the most powerful SIth ever(of his time sure), the Force Maelstorm feat is a good one but he needs more then just that. Unless of course, I am missing something else where, where Malgus has done more.

He was getting close to using Force Storms, not to count everything he does in Deceived.

He just bought his way into top 15 Sith of all time.

Edited by LadyKulvax

He was getting close to using Force Storms, not to count everything he does in Deceived.

He just bought his way into top 15 Sith of all time.

Galen Marek could use Force Maelstrom aswell. Has Malgus mastered this ability? If he hasn't, then he has a long way to go till he can get to using Force Storms..but even then just because he can use it doesn't mean he is going to be able to use Force Storms that is a different technique entirely.

But we shall see.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Galen Marek could use Force Maelstrom aswell. Has Malgus mastered this ability? If he hasn't, then he has a long way to go till he can get to using Force Storms..but even then just because he can use it doesn't mean he is going to be able to use Force Storms that is a different technique entirely.

Besides Malgus, there are two people who have proficiently used this ability:

1.The most powerful Sith Lord of all time.

2.The most OP mary sue character that's been created, literally made to 'kick arse with the force'.

The difference here is that Starkiller wasn't one with the Dark Side, he didn't summon smaller Force Storms that were damaging an entire space station.

Besides Malgus, there are two people who have proficiently used this ability:

1.The most powerful Sith Lord of all time.

2.The most OP mary sue character that's been created, literally made to 'kick arse with the force'.

The difference here is that Starkiller wasn't one with the Dark Side, he didn't summon smaller Force Storms that were damaging an entire space station.

Galen isn't OP canon wise, he is quite normal. While right Sidious does know the ability, and used it as a stepping stone to get to Force Storms after mastering it that doesn't mean Malgus is going to be able to do the same with what is going on. But we shall see what happens, and see if he does.

Galen isn't OP canon wise, he is quite normal. While right Sidious does know the ability, and used it as a stepping stone to get to Force Storms after mastering it that doesn't mean Malgus is going to be able to do the same with what is going on. But we shall see what happens, and see if he does.

My theory is that the lower level force storms he is unleashing are emanating from his Maelstrom ability, his Oneness with the Dark Side allowing him such a strong grasp of it's power, eventually I think it may give him the much more powerful force storms.

Though of course this is just theory, hell this whole thread is.

On this same page is a picture of Darth Malgus effortlessly harnessing the Force Maelstrom and decimating enemies.

It seems Malgus is very under-rated now.

If you could scan this picture to show us, I would be thrilled.

If you could scan this picture to show us, I would be thrilled.

As this website has no way to upload files of any sort and I don't use any of those file uploading sites, this is impossible.

Needless to say you could either buy Book of Sith or check wookieepedia if you like.