End game canon for your character?

AhsokaTanorules

I thought this might be fun for people who in particular have reached level 50 and have become somewhat acquainted with all your companions. I might update this in the future when I get my other characters to 50 and get to know their companions too. Anyway what kind of ending do you envision for your character and their companions if everything for SWtor was said and done. I also included protocol droids.

**Potential spoilers ahead**

Jedi Knight - After many emotional confrontations with the Sith Emperor and the Empire, she finally decides to retire to Voss. Due to her services their earlier she is welcomed and allowed to meditate and train in their temples eventually becoming a much respected instructor herself.

T701 - Stays with my JK and Kira and remains a loyal friend and assistant helping out on the ranch they occasionally stay at.

Kira - The confrontations with the Sith Emperor, especially due to her past bring my JK and her particularly close and they become inseparable. They spend time together at the temple and ranch and Kira occasionally helps with the instructing and eventually starts to equal my JK in the lightsaber combat arts.

Doc - Eventually realizes he will get nowhere with my JK. They particularly have a falling out when he tries to follow up on his idea of purposefully creating contagions to profit from. Retires to his studies on Coruscant.

Rusk- Continues to serve in the Republic forces.

Scourge - Neither becomes a Jedi or returns to the Sith. Heads off into a remote part of the galaxy on private Sabbatical to soul search and rediscover himself.

C2N2 - Like T701, becomes a dutiful servant at the ranch my JK shares with Kira.

Bounty Hunter - Even though he captures Santorum and brings him to Darth Tormens, Tormens sees my BH as too much of a threat and tries to go after him and tie up loose ends. At the end however, my BH survives the confrontation and kills Tormens. He eventually goes underground becoming an enforcer in various criome syndicates. After getting old enough he retires to a bar in a dilapidated area of Coruscant like Dex from EP. 2.

Mako - Killed during the confrontation with Darth Tormens.

Gault - Survives and returns to his lifestyle of scheming and double dealing, occasionally helping my BH out on the side.

Torian - After Mako is killed by Tormens, Torian (who was dating Mako) goes into a rage and assaults Tormens all out. Eventually he is killed but pretty much sets up the shot my BH needs to finish Tormens off.

Blizz - Killed during the space combat in which Tormens boards my BH's ship.

Skadge - Survives the fight with Tormens and is particularly instrumental in inducting my BH into the underworld enforcer jobs, particularly for Black Sun. Together, they help the underwolrd cartels shake the galaxy up quite a bit and make an infamous name for themselves in the underworld to put even Rogun the Butcher and Diago Haxen to shame.

2VR8 - Also killed along with Blizz during the space combat when Tormens attacks.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like all the deaths for the bh's companions, plus I choose Light Side and killed Tormens right away.

And if anyone has to die, let it be Gault and Skadge.

If you try to touch Mako or Blizz, you will wish you were dead.

Edited by Never_Hesitate

I don't like all the deaths for the bh's companions, plus I choose Light Side and killed Tormens right away.

And if anyone has to die, let it be Gault and Skadge.

If you try to touch Mako or Blizz, you will wish you were dead.

Then by all means, come up with an ending where Mako and Blizz live and gault and Skadge die.

I'm pretty sure that both of my agents are wandering around, looking lost and really confused.

I mean, imperial intelligence is gone and they're unemployed. I highly suspect both are like, "Okay someone. Give me something to do. Or at least a steady paycheck." I'm a little worried that the male agent is about to sell out his dubious services to elderly Sith ladies, which seems like a bad idea on so many levels. He really needs a new nemesis to keep him busy.

This is, of course, if he's not sent to shadow town first.

My LS Sorcerer: Tries to make the Empire better, but after seeing that it's a lost cause, uses his resources that came with his position to get powerful Sith and Jedi artifacts to gain immortality and immense power). Has two kids with Ashara (JK and BH). He tells Ashara to take the force-sensitive to Tython and tells Andronikos to raise his other son (not force-sensitive). An enemy of the Sorcerer learns of his plans, and sends an agent to kill him. The Sorcerer defeats the agent and, instead of killing him, persuades him to kill his enemy. The Sorcerer trains Xalek as his apprentice. He continues to gather artifacts and increase his own power, until he decides he needs to help the Empire not be so...evil. He sets off to enact his plan, saying goodbye to his friends.

Khem: Continues to guard his master (the Sorcerer) and dish out the pain when necessary. The Sorcerer eventually helps Khem with his...ghost problem. Khem eventually gets over Tulak Hord and focuses entirely on his new master, crushing all who oppose him. Many, many years later, his master passed away (despite him having extended his life with the artifacts). Khem personally buried his master in a tomb and guarded it for years to come.

Andronikos: Raises his friend's son to become a very powerful Bounty Hunter who would go on to win the Great Hunt. Andronikos eventually retires and spends most of his time relaxing at his beach home on Naboo.

Ashara: Takes her son to the Jedi Order. While there, the Jedi Order offers to take her back in, despite what she has done. She refuses...for now. She goes back to her husband and helps him. Eventually, he leaves and tells her to go back to the Jedi. Ashara goes back to the Jedi, and teaches her son (though his son doesn't know Ashara is his mom). She eventually passes and is buried with her husband.

Talos: Helps the Sorcerer gather artifacts. After he leaves, Talos works with the Agent who tried to kill his friend.

Xalek: Learns from the Sorcerer, but eventually challenges him (Xalek thought he was ready to defeat his master). Xalek was strong, but was defeated. Xalek, devastated, goes to Yavin 4 and trains in the forests, alone, for quite some time. He eventually returns, only to learn his master has left. Xalek searches for many years for his master. Decades later, Xalek finds his master, who is now old. The two duel once more, and Xalek wins. Xalek, however, spares his master out of respect. Soon after, the Sorcerer passes, proud of his apprentice's mercy.

Edited by Shotgonius

Warrior

After killing Darth Baras My warrior becomes intangled with the dark council, seeing to many sith lords as unable to adapt he realises that some of Malgus ideas were right and begins to train and use a small team of agents which he names The Hands of Wrath, together they elimnate moffs to raceist to acept aliens and manipulate the Dark council to stop their power plays and focus on their true enemy the republic.

Vette: now married, vette and my warrior have a child who strong in the dark side is raised as a sith, she becomes a powerful assasin and eventually joins her farther as a hand of wrath. Vette decides to stay with the wrath despite him being evil, she is made an officer and placed in charge of his crew, together they change the empire one step at a time.

Quinn: After his betryal my warrior decides to punish him severly, he uses the force to drain 90% of his life and forces him to undergo surgery which leaves him a scarred and fratcured man who much like the wrath requires a breather. with the implants and his life being controlled with the dark side by the wrath Quinn becomes a obeidant servent, unable or unwilling to break from his masters leash.

Pierce: promoted and given a new squad, he is secrately placed under the wraths command and his team go out fufilling his neads and the will of the emperor.

Jessa: Wrath continues to train her and despite her skill, her unwillingness to strike at her master makes the wrath beleives she is weak, they fight he looses her hand, wrath replaces it with a cybernetic hand and grants her the title of lord. She learns from this experance that one day she must face and kill her master to become a true sith.

Boomark: killed by the wrath for failing to turn more Talz to the Empire.

Knight

after killing the emperor he goes out on many missions for the jedi council,despite his love for Kira they decide to end it after he is called back to train her own padawan, the knight becomes more focued on defeteing the sith however he is haunted by visions of the emperor, this causes him to become distant and cold satiele is worried but he tells her that everything is fine. never the less he feels that the game with the emperor is only just begining.

Kira: goes off to typhon to train her own apprentance, she sometimes comes to help her old master but they both begin to feel that they cannot continue their marrige and end it. as time passes Kiras old master kiwiks dies, grief stricken by the loss of an old friend she trows herself onto the front line rallying many republic troopers untill she is injured by a sith. Kira feels empty and beleives that the only time she was truely at peace was by the knights side so she rejoins him as friends and continues to fight along side together.

Doc: Both the knight and him become very close with the knight seeing him as the brother he never knew (my knight has a brother but hasnt seen him since he was little. Together they go side by side enjoying the many adventures and becoming famous warriors much to docs pleasure.

T7: never leaves his masters side.

Scourge: after the knight tells him about the visions he beleives that the emperor isnt dead and decides to go and see if he can find out the truth, hasnt been seen since.

Rusk: promoted and continues to serve in the military.

Edited by Kaisernick

Only got my smuggler to 50, but this is what I see:

Smuggler herself: Gets knocked up before fighting the Voidwolf, does it anyway. Takes over the fleet and runs her own semi-legit, semi-criminal empire. Fights with her mom a lot. Eventually goes corporate, starts a shipping business and gets super rich.

Corso: Tries to stop his wife from doing dangerous stuff. Fails.

Risha: Also goes corporate. Becomes a high-powered businesswoman and socialite. Becomes famous, like Oprah-famous. Everyone loves her and she can make anything popular.

Akaavi: Hangs out with smuggler and teaches her kids about Mandalorian stuff. Gets a boyfriend probably.

Guss: Joins the shipping company and makes a lot of money. Becomes a galactic playboy who is in all the tabloids, like John Gosselin.

Only got my smuggler to 50, but this is what I see:

Smuggler herself: Gets knocked up before fighting the Voidwolf, does it anyway. Takes over the fleet and runs her own semi-legit, semi-criminal empire. Fights with her mom a lot. Eventually goes corporate, starts a shipping business and gets super rich.

Corso: Tries to stop his wife from doing dangerous stuff. Fails.

Risha: Also goes corporate. Becomes a high-powered businesswoman and socialite. Becomes famous, like Oprah-famous. Everyone loves her and she can make anything popular.

Akaavi: Hangs out with smuggler and teaches her kids about Mandalorian stuff. Gets a boyfriend probably.

Guss: Joins the shipping company and makes a lot of money. Becomes a galactic playboy who is in all the tabloids, like John Gosselin.

what about the wookie?

Then by all means, come up with an ending where Mako and Blizz live and gault and Skadge die.

BH- Retires and lives peacefully at a small camp in Alderraan.

Mako-Joins the BH as his wife.

Torian- Continues to hunt, and eventually settles down as the new huntmaster.

Blizz-Lives with Mako and the BH.

Gault-Goes back to his old life and is killed by a hutt he double crossed.

Skadge-Killed by BH along with Tormen. (I hate him SOOOOOOOOOO much)

I am too bored to get my SW to 50 atm... but here:

Sith Warrior: Upon gaining the position of Emperor's Wrath he devises a plan with his top apprentice, Jaesa Willsaam, to undermine the Dark Council and use them to his advantage to turn them into his obedient slaves until the Empire is weakened and he has no more use for them, in which then he will obliterate them and assume position as the Dark One. The Empire splits, one side under the Dark One, and the other the original Empire that aims to gain their society, control, and power back.

Jaesa Willsaam: After training extensively with her master, she is tasked to help him use to Dark Council to his advantage. She eventually is granted the title of Darth, and becomes Darth Ira upon the fulfillment of the mission. She is eventually killed in a space combat mission requiring Nova Squadron, the Dark One's most elite squadron, to secretly take control of an Imperial Dreadnought and use it to fire on the rest of the fleet, holding the moffs onboard hostage in order to keep the rest of the fleet from destroying their captured vessel. Upon boarding, the Squadron hastily took control with Jaesa leading, but were unprepared for the mass amount of Darths on the bridge, which quickly eliminated the sith assault, save for Jaesa, who fought valiantly until one of the Darths stabbed a lightsaber into her heart and dismembered her torso from her lower body. Fortunately the sith forces were able to disable the engines of the ship, causing the Dreadnought to plunge into the surface of Dromund Kaas while the rest of the Dark One's fleet fought the Imperials and forced them into a jump to lightspeed with a few remaining ships.

Quinn: Malavai Quinn is charged with Treason against the True Empire and executed after being sent on a mission to find the Imperial Rebellion's base and failed as a way to prove himself. He was personally mutilated by the Dark One and his remains were used as a warning to all that nobody should cross the Dark One.

Broonmark: After being given command of his own Assassin squad, he and his team are sent to Alderaan to eliminate all Nobles supplying/in affiliation with the Imperial Rebellion. The team succeeds and does not arouse much of a suspicion from the local population and goes out of their way to convert many nobles sided with the Republic to the True Empire, giving the True Empire more supplies for new weapons.

Pierce: Pierce is boosted up to the rank of General for his amazing services to the Empire and the Dark One. He is given command of a large squadron and is assigned to lead an army along with his squadron against the Imperial Rebellion's ground assault on Dromund Kaas (the one in which Jaesa died in space) and succeeds in defeating the Rebellion forces with not too many casualties and is able to take the Commander of the army hostage for "interrogation".

Vette: The Dark One forces her conversion to the dark side and is trained in the ways of the sith to replace Vette. She becomes exceptionally strong in the dark side of the force and soon becomes as cunning (and crazy) as Jaesa. Extreme corruption causes her eyes and skin to become red and is soon given control of her own Assassin squadron just like Broonmark. She begins recruiting more to become sith and serve under her master and eventually becomes a Dark Council member as a Lord and undergoes surgery to become enhanced with the best cybernetics to increase agility, strength, power, and intelligence.

Great, look what you did to me now, I feel like writing fan fic now. :D

I'm pretty sure that both of my agents are wandering around, looking lost and really confused.

I mean, imperial intelligence is gone and they're unemployed. I highly suspect both are like, "Okay someone. Give me something to do. Or at least a steady paycheck." I'm a little worried that the male agent is about to sell out his dubious services to elderly Sith ladies, which seems like a bad idea on so many levels. He really needs a new nemesis to keep him busy.

This is, of course, if he's not sent to shadow town first.

Heh, this is largely the case for Livia as well,

except that she had made some good investments and can afford not to be gainfully employed, even to the point of keeping her companions clothed, fed, housed, and more or less amused. She runs the occasional 'errand' as a favor to someone to try and keep herself busy (random quests, wz, etc). She has kind of been avoiding her crew lately, though, especially Vector, because she just doesn't know how to deal with him anymore. He loves her, she loves him, but she is still mourning Hunter in a big way, so she has been pushing Vector (and everyone else) away pretty forcefully while she tries to figure things out. She has managed to make herself a friend though, and has found it incredibly refreshing to know someone for once who doesn't really have any ulterior motives for wanting her company.

BH- Retires and lives peacefully at a small camp in Alderraan.

Mako-Joins the BH as his wife.

Torian- Continues to hunt, and eventually settles down as the new huntmaster.

Blizz-Lives with Mako and the BH.

Gault-Goes back to his old life and is killed by a hutt he double crossed.

Skadge-Killed by BH along with Tormen. (I hate him SOOOOOOOOOO much)

I really like that.

I got -2096 affection to Skadge in one conversation. :jawa_evil:

Edited by Never_Hesitate

OK here is my Smuggler who just completed ehr story.

Smuggler - At the end she orders the Voidwolf's fleet to make the surprise pirate attack against both the Republic and the Empire pretty much severing her ties with the Republic. She gathers the likes of Rogun, Ivory, Darmas and the 3 Voidwolf admirals around her and begins her new criminal empire becoming a queen of the underworld. Her main headquarters is a seedy nightclub in Nar Shadaa. Establishes some fruitful alliances with many criminal powers including the ones my BH and Skadge roll with. Has flings with my BH and Adronikos Revel even. Develops a nasty spice addiction later on.

Corso - Even though my smuggler and him fool around a lot, he eventually gets fed up with her amorality while she refuses to settle down with him not wanting to be tied to one man. He eventually leaves her and returns to Ord Mantell though he eventually settles down with a nice Miaralan woman and takes her to that ranch he bought in Dantooine. Meanwhile my smuggler continues to use Corso's cousin as a spice pipeline.

Bowdaar - Kept around as a bodyguard and enforcer in her club headquarters.

Risha - My smuggler and her become like sisters and eventually, my smuggler finances Risha's return to Dubrillon where she becomes queen. With my smuggler's underworld backing, few wish to thwart her. Occasionally takes a break from life of royalty to run off with my smuggler and get into some trouble, misadventures and one night stands with random guys. Eventually bears an illegitimate heir.

Akaavi Spar - First assists my smuggler as an enforcer. Then joins Risha as an honor guard in her house. Particularly instrumental in keeping Risha's adventures with my smuggler a secret. Has flings with my BH during her enforcer days.

Guss Tuno - Never forgives him entirely for the fiasco on Hoth. At first takes him on as an errand boy then eventually assigns him a dubious courier assignment to a very dangerous area of Coruscant. Gets jumped and killed by my BH, Skadge and several other thugs.

C2N2 - Risha takes him on as a butler and servant in her Dubrillon estate.

Edited by AhsokaTanorules

I changed up my characters canon a bit because the server swap took my original name.

Bounty Hunter:

Bounty Hunter:

Feeling mentally exausted after "liberating" Corellia and defeating Darth Tormen, Venus returns to her home planet of Balmorra where she originally was an an adopted orphan. Distancing herself from her Imperial and new Republic contacts, she focuses more on helping rebuild civilian zones and less on tracking down wanted fugitives. After a village was attacked by Hutt cartel gangsters for weapon storehouses forgotten underground, Venus took up her blasters to wipe the danger out. During the counter-attack into the Hutt stronghold, she saved the life of an imperial agent named Krask. After pulling him out and back to the village for medical care, he promises to repay his debt. A few weeks later she recieves an encrypted data packet labeled "Alaris." Her real name was Kathleen Alaris and she has a sister who is a high ranking Sith Lord. Her mother was a Jedi that was cut down in her prime by a bounty hunter named Carik, who is still alive and operating in Republic space. Driven with a new name and lead, Kathleen Alaris and Mako head out to Tython for new clues into her mother's demise.

Mako:

After the death of the "other" sisters, Venus lets make know that she considers her a sister and family. Mako returns with her to Balmorra to help with rebuilding. After Venus take on her real name, she offically adopts Mako as a sister and they both head to Tython.

Gault:

Finally catches back up with his old squeeze and leaves the ship after making off with a sizable portion of the reward from saving the supreme chancellor. They recontinue their life of heists and scams. After robbing too many Hutts, they are hunted down on an outer rim territory. Surrounded, they go out in a blaze of glory that is still sung to this day in cantinas everywhere.

Torian:

Kathleen and Torian tried to make their partnership work, but after she went back to Balmorra to settle down he couldn't adjust. Continually leaving her to go off on hunts and raiding parties against the Republic, they decided to call it quits and go their seperate ways. Occasionally he would take missions that would cause him to venture near Balmorra, but could never courage a trip to see her. One mission on Quesh would result in Torian trapped in a gas mine for two days with a sabotaged ventalation system. The overall exposure would render his vocal cords useless. His later successes on the battlefield had him known among Mandalorians as Torian, Havoc's Silent Vanguard.

Blizz:

The silly Jawa followed Kathleen to Balmorra despite being dropped off on Tatooine, much to Kathleen's surprise when she went to deal with an intruder in her village that just happened to be Blizz. Dancing underneath piles of junk, all she heard was the gleeful cheer of Blizz yelling, "Blizz loves fixing things for boss! Yay! Blizz fix!" He remains on Balmorra while Mako and Kathleen head to Tython, as someone keeps giving him something new to fix every day.

Skadge:

Booted off of the first port they landed, Voss. With no criminal underworld contacts on the planet, and a confrontation with a Voss mystic and her bodyguards, he was forbidden to leave Voss-Ka. He took a measley job in the Republic's cantina as a bouncer, and regrets every day he set his foot aboard Kathleen's ship.

Droid:

Restraining bolt bought that heavily restricted its voice box. Still serves faithfully on the ship, just a lot more quietly.

Sith Inquisitor:

Darth Althena:

After her rise to the Dark Council, she discovered a new passage in the Dark Temple that lead to the chambers of the late Lord Feraj, a sorcerer known for his mastery of using the Force to locate and affect anyone in the galaxy at will. After spending countless weeks inside the temple, she was ambushed by the hidden spirit of the sorcerer. In an act of quick desparation and to avoid him taking over her body immediately, she bound his spirit to her. She absorbed his power, including the unique Force power, although severly limited. She now slowly fights a losing battle against his mental assaults while she uses the Force to hunt down and kill Jedi and Republic leaders from afar. She eventually loses the battle six years later, ordering Khem Val to kill her just as Lord Feraj took over her body. She never was able to meet her sister or even know her real heritage.

Khem Val:

Stuck by his new master's side, as if he had a choice. Killed Darth Althena by her orders as she lost herself to a powerful Sith Lord.

Andro:

During her short stay on the Dark Council, Althena presided over several responses to pirate attacks on the imperial border. After she found out that the pirates were affiliated with Andronikos, she ordered him to be interrogated by the Sith. He refused to give up their hideouts, and was killed during intense interrogation torture.

Ashara:

Althena never completed her training, as she focused more on Xalek. She was sent to Korriban for advanced martial training, and recieved Overseer Harkun as an instructor. It was only a matter of time before she killed Harkun for his behavior, and led a small student revolt against her other instructors that was fueled by her anger. It was violently put down, with all but Ashara executed. She was sent to Dromund Kass, where she was sealed inside a tomb. She never lost her sanity, but died due to starvation.

Telos:

Telos attempted many times to begin a romance with Althena, given their common interest in artifacts. During a trip inside the Tomb of Kallig, he accidently leaned against a statue that tipped over and smashed over several other talismans that she had recently dug up. He had been trying to flirt with her as it happened. Trying to make up a feeble excuse for his actions, Althena took him by the forehead and shocked him with just enough power to make him braindead. He continues to remain on life support in Kaas City.

Xalek:

After finishing his training, he was made a Sith Lord, much to the protest of other members of the Dark Council. After the betrayal of Malgus was thwarded, he left for Ilum to rally what was left of the Kal'eesh forces under his banner. He lead them against several Republic targets with high success.

Droid:

Destroyed. Used for saber practice by Xalek after it tried to wash his robes without his permission.

Heh, this is largely the case for Livia as well,

except that she had made some good investments and can afford not to be gainfully employed, even to the point of keeping her companions clothed, fed, housed, and more or less amused. She runs the occasional 'errand' as a favor to someone to try and keep herself busy (random quests, wz, etc). She has kind of been avoiding her crew lately, though, especially Vector, because she just doesn't know how to deal with him anymore. He loves her, she loves him, but she is still mourning Hunter in a big way, so she has been pushing Vector (and everyone else) away pretty forcefully while she tries to figure things out. She has managed to make herself a friend though, and has found it incredibly refreshing to know someone for once who doesn't really have any ulterior motives for wanting her company.

Now that was clever of them. I'm fairly sure that my version of the Phantom is getting rattier and rattier. (Although probably Lokin has a few investments that he occasionally draws out of to try to spruce the place up a bit.) I see both agents as becoming incredibly depressed. Probably spending a lot of time staring out the window and refusing to eat. (Probably Vector keeps trying to cheer them up/push food in front of them, though, when he's not occupied with the Song of the Universe.)

• 2 weeks later...

Bounty Hunter (himself): Goes back to his home planet of Kashyyyk to save the Wookies from slavers

Mako: Joins her husband on his noble quest and provides technical and moral support where needed

Blizz: Also joins the Bounty Hunter on his quest and meets a little female Jawa on Kashyyyk. They live happily ever after

Gault: After refusing to exploit the Wookies, Gault was killed in a standoff with the Bounty Hunter

Skadge: Left the Bounty Hunter because he was "boring"

Imperial Agent(himself): Works to make a large pool of contacts to help him with future Empire needs

Kalliyo: After the standoff with the Wheezer, the romance with Temple, and lots of other stuff she confronts the Agent which results with her shot square between the eyes

Vector: Helps the Agent by providing Imperial Diplomatic Service and Killik Hive contacts

Lokin: Helps the Agent by giving access to his own spynet

Ensign Temple: Assists her husband in any way she can including Chiss Ascendancy contacts and emotional support

SCORPIO: The Agent realized that she was too much of a threat, even with the restraining codes, and deactivated her and put her in a melter, therefor ending the threat

That's as far as I've gotten character story-wise.

Darth Nox is currently trying to solidify her power. After securing an alliance with Darth Marr, the two have been able to manipulate the council to serve their purposes. Knowing her enemies are everywhere, her base of operations is constantly moving with her fleet. She has also been testing the effectiveness of the Silencers on asteroids, and plans to move the trials to a planet's surface.

Khem Val: Works as her personal enforcer, whose main task is to weaken her enemies power bases, so they can't hope to attack her without completely destroying them.

Andy & Talos: She has given her pirate full control of her Fury class fighter, coupled with Talos Drelik and an elite outfit of commandos search for dangerous relics, and force apparitions strong in the darkside.

Ashara: Still maintains her stubborn adherence to a perversion of the lightside, while staying loyal to Darth Nox. Darth Nox uses her as an agent to attempt to bring padawans to her cause. She is also the maintains control of Nox's Vanguard (first ones into the fray) forces.

Xalek: Her loyal apprentice has been given charge of Darth Nox's small, but growing spy network. He has been placed in charge of expanding her spy network, with goal to one day rival that of Darth Baras.

Ashara is really the only who stays in her fleet, because she is the one Darth Nox has the least amount of faith in. Although her skill set is perfect for a Vanguard, being able to charge in and cause as much havoc as possible.

My knight is still waiting and training for the day the Emperor returns, currently doing spec ops to keep vigilant and benefit the republic. Only Rusk left to go join Havoc squad. However , he did come across HK-51. Doc temporarily left but came back because of boredom. T7 insists on being my Knight's life companion. Kira finally had the secret marriage with my Knight after hinting it much later on. C2-N2 was scent to be scrapped after framing HK on the attempted assassination of my Knight.

My two agents:

Agent number 1 still does freelance work for the Empire. Yes, she's mad as all get out at the way she was treated, but doing spy work has gotten into her blood, and she can't live without it. She has a home with Vector, and Kaliyo is still her best friend.

Agent number 2 settled into life on Voss with Bas-Ton's sun (she couldn't commit to Vector being part of a hive). She doesn't miss working for the Empire, as she tired of the xenophobic nature of the imperials long before Chapter three ended (she's Chiss). She's arranged for Raina Temple to go back to the Chiss Acendancy outpost on Hoth, which was her first requested assignment since intelligence dissoved. Again, Kaliyo comes in an out, not choosing to settle down, but is still her best friend.

Now for my Sith Inquisitor:(retconned a bit))

SI: After joining the Dark Council she eventually makes the decision to actually bring Zash back. With the help of artifacts Talos helps her discover as well as from new Nar Shaddaa underground contacts like the Veil she is able to fashion a new body for her master and use her force ghost capturing abilities to put Zash inside. Zash, of course tries to turn against her soon after but my SI beats her down easily. Instead of finishing her though she admits her true feelings for her. After this they become true friends and even more. Eventually my SI is able to acquire a mansion, land and the title of duchess from House Thul down on Alderaan due to services against Organa, Ulgo and the Black Hive Cluster. She and Zash move together into this mansion and enjoy a fairly easy and decadent life of social climbing, gathering and attending extravagant balls. Still reports to the Dark Council and keeps Zash's situation a secret.

Khem Val: Is abandoned by my SI after a fight with a formidable enemy and buried under rubble. She uses her force ghost stealing ability to take Zash's spirit and leaves Khem Val for dead under the rubble. She never liked the hideous monster much anyway. However he is eventually discovered by my Sith Warrior who invites him into his warmongering horde.

Adronikos Revel: Eventually driven out by man-hating SI who gets sick of his advances. Realizes she is close to killing him so goes to run off and do Underworld stuff where he meets my BH and Smuggler and enjoys a more profitable career there.

Talos Drellik: Despite her hatred of men, Talos might have been the one person she might have opened up to if he tried hard enough. Never summosn the courage to ask her out though. He instead decides to channel his feelings into helping my SI with her Zash project finding her the lore and artifacts she needed to complete it. Still remians loyal to them after they move to Alderaan and keeps their secret. Returns to studies on Dromund Kaas but often distracted by memories of his times wit them.

Ashara Zavros: Eventually dominated by both my SI and Zash and becomes their plaything.

Xalek: After my Inquisitor moves into her Aldaraanian mansion with Zash, Xalek is dismissed from service and he goes to join my SW's warmongering horde as well.

2V-R8 - Becomes a dutiful butler in my SI's mansion.

Edited by AhsokaTanorules
retcon

My Inquisitor end, is also a Jedi Consular beginning, since i plan to push his light side conversion.

Stranthi Kallig'do changed when he discovered his family heritage, and pursued the secrets of the force across the known galaxy in his struggles to the top. Once he defeated Thanaton, he realized he cared little more for the sith politics and policies. He had grown from a hate filled slave, trying to survive, into a strong power of the force, having let go of his petty anger long ago.

Having found a light, and kindred soul within Ashara, he continued on in his post. Trying to change the empire from within and secure a lasting peace.

He found resistance within and without, and turned more and more to his love for the force, and its secrets. Spending his time on various digs and excavations. It is during this time of relative inactivity that he learns his twin brother is alive, and a powerful Jedi Knight. He watches from afar, providing support through intermediarys along the way.

When his brothers actions become more blatant, and his support more overt, he comes into contact with his empire followers and his Brother.

Culminating in a half hearted battle with his twin, he realizes what the force was pushing him to all along, and relents.

Giving up his title and his past, Stranthi Kallig'do and his brother, have redeemed his family to the light side.

He resumes his training on Tython, while trying to overcome the doubts and prejudices that being a turncoat, and a "pureblood" bring.

Khem Vhal - Stranthi showed Khem that there was far more to this new world than before, and to let go of the past. While Khem was always there to grumble an annoyance, he was his most steadfast and loyal companion. He helped him cast out his former Master, ending her machinations for all time, and ensured his friends freedom once and for all. However in the end, Khem could not join him as he found redemption in the light side, at least not in service to the Jedi order. Instead he was given something no one had given him before. His own life and freedom. Stranthi released Khem from his service and wished his friend a good journey. Khem promised to discover the universe anew, and sate his hunger on any fools who dared to challenge him or the legacy of Kallig's Family.

Adronikos Revel - The pirate found a companion in this unique Sith Lord. He found himself appreciating the life, and enjoyed piloting the ship around the galaxy for Stranthi and Talos to dig up something on a far off planet. With the exception of Xalek(who just gave him the creeps) he found himself oddly attached to the crew and friends around him. When Stranthi broke from the Empire, it was Revels piloting that brought him safely to the battle with his brother. Stranthi gave him the ship as a parting gift, and Revel returned to the stars.

Talos Drellik - He became almost a mentor to the Sith Lord, which was a strange turn of events for the former Reclamation Service member. He was used to Sith being far and above his rank, and found it quite out of place to hold lengthy intellectual discussions with a Sith Lord who treated him as an equal and even came to him for advice.

Together he and Stranthi discovered much about the Empires past, and secrets of the force. It was he who pushed the Sith Lord into a more intellectual application of the force, which led to his redemption. Talos found it hard to decide his own fate however. He was "retired" from the Reclamation service, but he could never truly see himself living within the republic itself after all these years. He chose to become a chroniciller, and he set down to record the discoverys and secrets unearthed by himself and Stranthi. He settled on a long lost planet with some of their finds, and had Revel erase all records of the hyperspace route used. He found the idea of himself becoming a secret for future generations to find, quite fitting.

Ashara Zavros - She was the light, which flamed and brought Stranthi to redemption. From their first encounter to the last, she ensured he was never without kindness and pushed him to change the empire for the better.

Falling in love seemed natural, and though she wished to wait for marriage until such a time as there was peace and a way to ask the Jedi Council, she never saw it. She was killed by Xalek in a final act of desperation, and through her death saved Stranthi from succumbing to the dark side, which was Xaleks intention. She forgave both him and her love in her final moments, and gave him the strength to face his brother and to join the Jedi.

Xalek - He took his masters "betrayal" the hardest. He had become his apprentice and knew his power, but could not understand his fascination with the Light, and how it seemed to give him strength. Near the end, he put a desperate plan into motion, to bring his master back to the Dark Side. This was borne from fear of betrayal and abandonment, and when he slew Ashara he knew it had failed. Seeing the peace on her face, and his masters conviction, he knew he was mistaken. But he could never turn completely to the light.

Realizing his masters power base would be destroyed and everyone connected to him hunt down for this betrayal, he opted to stay behind. In one last glorious tribute, he wished to give his life in battle to ensure his own masters safety, and in some small measure make amends for his actions. It is said, when agents of the empire did track him down that he slew 2 dozen sith before the imperial forces decided to take more drastic measures. His position was bombarded from orbit for a full 5 minutes before the fleet declared him dead, and left the smoking ruins he was hiding in behind. Even now, his name is whispered in fear and secret, as a vengeful ghost/shadow.