"there is currently noactive subscription on this account"

Aclobat

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that I am less bothered by the delay in playing than I am at the fact that the devs have taken the time to close down a multitude of other threads and redirect them here, but have not as of yet proffered any kind of official response. Even if it is a ETA, something. Edited by Blueslant

I think that I am less bothered by the delay in playing than I am at the fact that the devs have taken the time to close down a multitude of other threads and redirect them here, but have not as of yet proffered any kind of official response. Even if it is a ETA, something.

The forum moderators are not the same people that are working on the servers or troubleshooting the issue. They're probably waiting for someone to get back to them on what the real problem is as well.

I sure hope they fix it soon, I have the" no active subscription" error, but the funniest thing is that in my email i find this :

Greetings Grobbler:

You have successfully created a subscription for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. If you subscribed to a 30 or 60 day recurring plan, you will be billed on a recurring basis without further notfication. If you are subscribed to a 180 day recurring plan, you will be notified approximately 30 days prior to being billed.

I DONT GET IT AT ALL... The world hates me -.-

I was fine until I found out they know about this post and still not saying a word of even sorry for inconvenience. Now i feel more they are saying thanks for the money suckers

It could be they are developing an appropriate response. It's clear that this is effecting hundreds if not thousands of people, who are ALL pissed off about not being able to play right now.

Crazy. I started at page 1 on this forum - new pages are being added faster than I can read them. >.<

Same problem, by the way. Tried repair tool. Already have 6 e-mails regarding my order status and wot.

A day taken off my subscription.

I understand it's gotta be wicked-crazy busy on the other end of all this, but still, it looks like lots of folks are getting scroot.