Magenta Adegan Crystals (for Magenta Lightsaber)

ThePleasureman

When the schematic actually drops, no one's first reaction is "OMG let me run up to the corpse, open the loot window, and screenshot!" It's "OMG NEED NEED NEED!" People were already opening trade with me to hand over the mats but I still at least remembered to snap a picture.

For reference I got the endurance schematic off the Belsavis guy long before we figured out the Tatooine/Hoth/Ilum stuff, then I went 10 kills of nothing. While browsing the forums we saw someone mention that the Hoth boss dropped them too so 2 kills later the Power one showed up off him.

Edited by Malakriss

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm I wonder if he splits that profit with all the people who helped him get schematic. sure.......he does....lol.

No, they craft them free, with their own mats, for the fellow guildies who helped get the schem ... obviously

Edited by Vlakrar

I love these exploration focused methods. One thing I would suggest is making future ones more of an investigation. Instead of a hint on the forum, put hints in-game. These would need to difficult of course. As an example, many games have treasure maps you can find. Both the treasure maps and the locations they depict are hard to find. While I wouldn't use that exact method, I think that beating each hard mode FP, or unlocking a majority of the codex, or going light side 5 and then (on the same character) going all the way to dark side 5, or killing every world boss, or etc... should unlock a quest that gives hints at more of these hidden treasures with value matching difficulty. Of course, hopefully nothing added would be as difficult as the original way of becoming a jedi in SWG.

Any other thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I'm not sure if in the 70+ pages of this thread anyway ever posted final confirmation on where to farm these crystals, so I'll post it here on the end so it will be easier to find:

Thanks to the maker of the video for your help.

I'm not sure if in the 70+ pages of this thread anyway ever posted final confirmation on where to farm these crystals, so I'll post it here on the end so it will be easier to find:

Thanks to the maker of the video for your help.

And see here and here for text-based guides to the crystals.