Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Concentrated Fire Nerf - DPS getting buffed?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Public Test Server
Concentrated Fire Nerf - DPS getting buffed?

Warrioroffhell
05.30.2020 , 04:43 AM | #21
the only reason people want it nerfed is cause merc heal in PVE is too ez , but in PVP its balanced.
if they do nerve this set healers won't have any viable set left anymore.
Burningyou and alts @ Darth Malgus

AUTChris
05.30.2020 , 10:24 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Warrioroffhell View Post
the only reason people want it nerfed is cause merc heal in PVE is too ez , but in PVP its balanced.
if they do nerve this set healers won't have any viable set left anymore.
Not just "too ez"..too easy AND too strong..

Merc basically has no weakness. The best single target healing, close 2nd AoE, great DCDs, energy management is a joke, and good offdps on top

Argueably, for healing classes to be somewhat balanced any combination of different 2 classes should almost always be stronger than stacking the same class twice (fringe cases where a single utility is extremely powerful aside). Currently Merc/Op is the strongest combination, but after that you could make a good case for Merc/Merc over Merc/Sorc or Op/Sorc which speaks to the OPness of Merc. You wouldn't run 2 Op and definitely not 2 Sorc

Warrioroffhell
05.30.2020 , 01:23 PM | #23
again i agree on the pve part , but don't nerf pvp healing for nothing again.
Burningyou and alts @ Darth Malgus

AUTChris
05.31.2020 , 01:25 AM | #24
But what else would you do then? Keep Merc heals OP in PvE because PvP? That can't be a serious suggestion..

bladech
05.31.2020 , 07:47 AM | #25
This cant be serious. Arsenal mercenary is already one of weakest dps specs among all. Its burst became irrelevant compared to operatives and assassins and its sustained damage is low as always. Any further nerfs will kill arsenal completely both in pve and pvp. I already abandoned my merc in ranked just because its damage is weaker compared to all other range classes. Dev's calculations seems to be absolutely inaccurate and wrong...
Supporting my threads or comments? You like pvp? Click on my link to help my get some goodies

http://www.swtor.com/r/QKZXBf