can we revert to pre onslaught crafting system plz

Strrog

This new system is completely ticking me off i got high affection companions and i crit a lot but now half the mats i crit i can not use and i need lets say more green mats but green mats do not come with crit omg ... Before onslaught i managed to farm materials for production from scratch using one character mostly, now i have to rely on other to be able to constantly craft items i really do not like this. ( like invested 40 mill in gifts )

Plus the have you the pricing on mods like lol blue mods going for 20 mill or so and purple or higher mods going for over 100 mill per single bloody thing... who is going to afford that especially from the new players or even vets i got no clue. Before onslaught managed to save up 200 mill or so making mods for low levs and it looked like i could gear up single toon easy but no with this expac now 200 mill( which took a hile to get ) is like 2 mods and done lol...who was thinking on all of these economic changes they completely ruined crafting.

PS. and how u get end game gear no badge system for fragments you get EMPTY shells, who came up with this piece of crap pardon my french, please return end game gear collection via badge system partially plz. So idk but gearing is worth then pre expac.... no clue why it was advertised as better option for progression this expac.

I guess we'll just ignore the teeny tiny point that the entirety of the pre-6.0 crafting system is still in the game. Everything in 6.0 about crafting grades 1-10 works exactly the same way it did during 5.X.

So if you want them to delete Grade 11 crafting, say so. Of course, we won't be able to craft level 75 gear, but ...

Not really.

... but I'll give it anyways

Failure rates, amplifiers, some schematics, lots of rare mat availability, and base level companion bonuses, have all changed

And mostly in ways that work against the player - as in higher failure rares, less availability, etc.

Amplifiers are a mixed bag - some work, some work strangely, and some seem bugged.

But even the ones working seem to at best put us back to where we were prior to 6.0 (and that's maybe back to where we were - I don't enough data to say conclusively - I have failed green mission with full +success, not sure about grey).

Edited by DawnAskham