Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] !

lordsteel

http://www.grievancegaming.org

Ever buy a game (or download a free 2 play mmo) and sit there waiting to choose a server, hoping you choose a good one with good people that are helpful and not just jerks that flame you when u ask a question. Ever hate joining a guild that you know no one? Ever hop from guild to guild trying to find one that suits you and your play style? Have you ever quit a game that you liked but could never get help from guildies or even find a guild that you liked? Well I am here to tell you there is an answer. Grievance is an online gaming community that spans many games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AELQw6XsLIU

Grievance can be found playing in the following games:

Official Grievance Guilds

Elder Scrolls Online (Aldmeri, Daggerfall, Ebonheart Guilds available at launch)

EverQuest II - Permafrost Server

EverQuest Next (Guild available at launch)

Guild Wars 2 - Denova's Rest Server

Neverwinter - Dragon Server

Rift - Wolvesbane Server

SWTOR (Empire: The Shadowlands) (Republic: Jedi Covenant) - PvE Servers

Wildstar (Dominion and Exile Guilds available at launch)

World of Warcraft (Horde) - Thrall Server

Embassies (Smaller Grievance Guilds)

Dragon's Prophet - Kronos Server

Final Fantasy XIV (Embassy available at re-launch)

League of Legends

World of Warcraft (Alliance) - Azuremyst Server

Team Grievance (Grievance FPS/Shooter/PvP Clans)

Battlefield 4 (Clan available at launch)

Defiance

World of Tanks

(many other smaller and Independent MMOs)

Grievance is a family-oriented online gaming community. We have a very rich and honorable heritage that spans many games over many years, during which Grievance has proven that one can have a very rewarding gaming experience, yet have a life as well. The concepts of family, honor, and loyalty are hallmarks of Grievance and are expected to be upheld and respected by all members.

Grievance is an adult gaming community, 18+ only. We have many long term members. This is no start up guild. We were formed in October 15th, of the year 2000. We were not always known as Grievance, but the membership has been strong and growing! We are one of the few trademarked Guilds in all gaming communities. We are comprised of singles, married couples, retired people, military members, college students and people located through out the US.

When you join Grievance you join a family. This family spans many games and even on opposite sides of the same game. Grievance is always a strong presence in games they are in. Grievance even has a real life get together, like a family reunion. We have this every year. We have a strong management support for each game, not same leaders in every game at one time.

We at Grievance are always looking to expand as anyone would expect. The larger the Grievance community the better it is. Wouldn't it be nice to start a game at launch and have a lot of Grievance members log in with you on the same server and same side? Imagine the friendships you will make with such a strong gaming community.

If Grievance seems like a place for you, please feel free to visit our forums, they are free to register and browse. Come see what games we are in and the servers we reside on. There is always an officer of a certain game or a council member willing to answer any questions. We hope you will come take a look and introduce yourself in the Forum Registration / Applications Forum. Let us know a bit about yourself and what games you are interested or currently playing in. Hope to see you there.

Thank you for your time,

Nionya [Director of Community Outreach Group] Grievance Global Gaming

visit us at http://www.grievancegaming.org

Edited by lordsteel

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come join a awesome community of people that make up Grievance. Our website is: www.grievanceguild.com you will not find a better group of wonder people. Check out the site and you will be inspired to join this community of people. Hope to see you ingame.

Thanks,

Killam(Goldenegg)

You said it brother! You won't find a better bunch of people to play with!

Hey! whats up?

Very nice webpage and storyline. :D

I may hevr overlooked this when browsing your webpage; I see that you play on the Republic Side on the Jedi Covenant Server, I do have a charcter on the Republic side but I mostly play on the Empire Side. Do you have a group on the Empire side of the server?

Thanks,

Shepherd

Question!?!

Has your Guild downsized since the GW2 and TSW launch?

Are you logging in to only a few peeps or all alone?

Want to raid the new content and finish up some of the old content raids?

Why not join an established Guild that has been here since day 1!

Check us out at grievanceguild.com

I to was curious if this guild offers anything on the Sith side. I just joined the game and am really enjoying playing a Sith. I don't think I'll be rolling a republic character for a long time.

Not sure if anyone has answered your question...

Out sith guilds are located on "the shadowlands" server for U.S and "Dalborra" for oceanic

Would love to have a chat with an officer in game. Character name is Barewyn.

I really need to subscribe to this thread so i get an email when someone replies here. If you want, i will pass your name to the officer core. Again sorry for the delay!

I have quite a few people who would join if there was an Imperial option. Do you think that will change?

We have 2 empire guilds. The largest one is on "The shadowlands" and we have an oceanic empire guild on dalborra.

We only allow Grievance people in the republic side into the empire guild on tis server, this is mostly for the legacy perks. No raiding of the empire side of grievance on this server. (jedi covenant)

Tired of guilds that form and when everyone has done the endgame stuff just quit playing? Ever wonder if a organization could be the key to a good guild and people to game with? If you are wondering that then grievance is the organization for you. You will find that this organization is growing and will keep growing for you so you can play the games you want with people you are familiar with. Right now we have a good butch of people on the republic side of Star Wars. If you are playing the republic and you are not a part of a guild check us out on own website: www.grievanceguild.com. Also we have a Facebook page called World of Grievance. Come on a join in the fun of gaming with us.:D Edited by Goldenegg

• 2 weeks later...
Tired of guilds that form and when everyone has done the endgame stuff just quit playing? Ever wonder if a organization could be the key to a good guild and people to game with? If you are wondering that then grievance is the organization for you. You will find that this organization is growing and will keep growing for you so you can play the games you want with people you are familiar with. Right now we have a good butch of people on the republic side of Star Wars. If you are playing the republic and you are not a part of a guild check us out on own website: www.grievanceguild.com. Also we have a Facebook page called World of Grievance. Come on a join in the fun of gaming with us.:D

You said it brother! Come check out Grievance and find a family for life!

I am looking for a late night guild. Late night is usually when I get to play. Just looking to make friends to quest and pvp with.

Thanks, Sytron Prime

We usually have a fair amount of players on till around Midnight CST, sometimes later.

Grievance has awesome raid nights and if you like to raid but you are not part of a guild come join Grievance. We love to have new people to raid and if you have never done the raids but like to then Grievance will help you learn the fights and get you new gear. Our website is:http://www.grievanceguild.com. Also you can find Grievance on Facebook it is: World of Grievance.

Come check us out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
With the announcement of the first expansion coming in spring of 2013. Some of new and as well as old players will come back to play. If you find yourself without a guild please check out grievance for your new home. If you want more info on grievance check us out on our website: http://www.grievanceguild.com Also if you have a facebook page you can check out grievance facebook page it is: World of Grievance. I hope to see yall soon ingame. May the force be with you.