NiM DF/DP Confirmed for 2.7/2.8

http://www.swtor.com/blog/producers-road-map-2014

April 8th: Game Update 2.7

Two new Flashpoints on Tython and Korriban where the Empire and Republic confront each other directly, initiating a new storyline that will span updates across the entire year until its galaxy-shaking finale

Nightmare Mode Dread Fortress Operation and a new tier of gear

New Huttball Warzone on Quesh

New Galactic Starfighter Battle Zone

June 10th: Game Update 2.8

Nightmare Mode Dread Palace Operation

New ships and an entirely new Ship Role for Galactic Starfighter

And much more… this is going to be the biggest update up to this point - we will reveal more once we are a bit closer to June

Discuss.

Edited by mastirkal

We all knew we'd have to wait two months for 2.7 after 2.6. The **** they put DP in 2.8 is the ridiculous part.

I know, but it still makes me upset. :| I figured this was as good a place to vent my irritation at all of it as any.

Duran'del here:

Yay! Now I can... not do content because I'm not in my guilds progression team:p

Well, I guess I'll have to get some more oriconian pieces and min-max my healer set or something. Then min-max my DPS set... maybe parse if I finally figure out how that works...

[closes eyes real tight]: please let there be a beta key in my email, please, please, pretty please!!

[opens eyes] Nope. Oh well, there's always next Monday. ;)

Friend you are missing mucho fun. It sad that majority of keys that go out get sold now cause the friend keys

Bioware can you please respond to this, When can we expect the PTS Nightmare DF/DP since you have released the date for the actual release?

They've never set a date for pts on any testing that was available to my knowledge. It just appears or gets leaked via datamining

They've never set a date for pts on any testing that was available to my knowledge. It just appears or gets leaked via datamining

on this note, assume at the beginning to middle of march. They said they want 3 week testing done on their big patches.