Eye Color Customization - Black

Mrcobe

I firmly believe that this should be a customization options for all races. It is proven that in the Star Wars universe black coloration of the eyes isn’t unheard of. Tenebrae/Vitiate was said to have eyes as black as the void in his original body, Killik joiners have black colored eyes, races like the Bith and Nautolans have black eyes. It wouldn’t be too difficult for the dev team to add black coloration for the eyes to the player models if they have already done it for the human npcs that are “Killik joiners” on Alderaan.

• 4 years later...
On 12/6/2023 at 6:58 PM, fediamond said:

honestly i agree with you, it should be included in the cartel market in a future update as a general customization, along with tenebrae´s hairstyle (just in case people wanna make a sith similar to him)

There's also a Jedi in Ossus that has a man-bun as well...anyway I digress

That request shouldn't be all that difficult for them I would think. They would just have to unlock the style for both genders. Considering the Sith species haven't gotten any if the new hairstyles in any updates there may be something in their coding making that more difficult somehow...

images (1).jpeg

On 9/15/2019 at 2:55 PM, Mrcobe said:

I firmly believe that this should be a customization options for all races. It is proven that in the Star Wars universe black coloration of the eyes isn’t unheard of. Tenebrae/Vitiate was said to have eyes as black as the void in his original body, Killik joiners have black colored eyes, races like the Bith and Nautolans have black eyes. It wouldn’t be too difficult for the dev team to add black coloration for the eyes to the player models if they have already done it for the human npcs that are “Killik joiners” on Alderaan.

The Zabrak Sith Eyes that are lore accurate with the red ring around the iris’ should also be included. I don’t know how BioWare could’ve gotten dark side corruption so wrong, but hopefully under broadsword we see better customizations available to half of the force user population