Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The 40 Year and Older "Professionals" Guild

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
The 40 Year and Older "Professionals" Guild

Koljax
03.29.2012 , 12:19 PM | #261
40 yo, Newish player here. Gratz on the guild. Would love to join you guys. Love a relaxed social atmosphere where I can actually relate to people. Will be making a toon tonight on sith wyrm and then filling out the application.

overunitee
03.29.2012 , 05:52 PM | #262
All the posts are read and Don't hesitate to come see us in game I'am sure we can fit y'all in as we have the Republic and empire side factions brought together with voice chat .

It does not matter which character of faction you enjoy, we have fun with you not your pixels .

We do have at least one professor in the guild already so there should be something in common for you to talk about .

We are now starting some of our level 50 characters gearing to try out the group content at that level which is easier to organise given we will all be lvl50.

Although we do have an Esselles scheduled for any level to join ,but be aware if you are lvl 50 you will be naked apart from your weapon ,so if your shy get a character to lvl 10 then you can keep your clothes on .
Check the forum homepage calender for dates and times and maybe check out the youtube videos we made of our naked Tattooine race .
Looking for mature gamers ?
The Red Eclipse ,Overunitiy lvl 50 Commando reroll
Sentinel lvl 12 at moment

JaeOnasi
03.29.2012 , 10:49 PM | #263
I promise we don't play naked nearly as often as Overunity is making it out to be.

Come on over to TheOlderRepublic.com, fill out the easy 'get to know a bit about you' application form, and we'll get you squared away with an invite. If you'd like to chat with us on the server, type in /cjoin Older, hit enter, and that'll put you into our channel. After that, feel free to ask questions or talk to one of us in game.

WhiskeyGrin
03.29.2012 , 11:33 PM | #264
yall got room for a 30 who isnt quite a professional?
Xaro Tiamat 50 Sniper Jung'Ma

Kyorei
03.30.2012 , 08:28 AM | #265
Hi, I'm 47 from the UK and have a lvl 50 Shadow on The Progenitor but I now have a Knight on Sith Wyrm so I can join in the fun!

I'm thinking it'll be good to actually be able to try out some of the group content and not rush through all the dialog.

I'll hopefully get on this weekend for a bit. Ahhhh if only I could mail all those hilts and enhancements I can craft across servers
---
The ground continues under water and I can walk
---

overunitee
03.30.2012 , 11:29 AM | #266
@whiskey grin .

Please if your 30 put an application in and we can chat ,the guild we were originally friends with have placed most of their characters with us so I'am not able to pass you to them as they were 30+ age. so if you really feel you want to hang with an older crowd do the app on the website so we can see a bit about you .

Our main goal is to have a friendly fun enviroment to play in, so if thats what you want we may get on just fine.

overunitee
03.30.2012 , 11:35 AM | #267
@kyorei,

Please keep an eye out for Overunity in game I'am in Uk so we may be on at similar times .

I can point you in the direction of other uk players if you put were your from in the app ,just because I might forget lol.

JaeOnasi
03.31.2012 , 10:53 PM | #268
We now have a Twitter feed on @OlderRepublic.

AridanS
03.31.2012 , 11:25 PM | #269
49 years old. male. Currently on Shadow hand....would hate to start all over but the guild I am in is pretty dead.

So....let me know!

Rotton
03.31.2012 , 11:59 PM | #270
46 play on Vornskr...Mask of nilus and now Swift Sure

Got an online thing going, but would love to help out and participate
Rottonrobin Bounty Hunter
Doombringers Online Gaming Community

When I need help, I go to FORCRETREMOR