help confused.

spursyboy

aarrgghh im stuck don't know what i did, but looking through the powers must have hit something now i cant use my sword and every time i right click when im attacking, i use my power in slot 1 and i am stuck on how to change it help.

Not exactly sure if you mean you're missing the power in your tray or if you have a key binding problem.

If the power is missing in your tray you can simply open the Abilities window (selected from an icon in the top bar on your screen) and drag the power back into the tray.

Otherwise if it's a key-binding issue then you can check in the Preferences window, under the "Key Binds" tab.

aarrgghh im stuck don't know what i did, but looking through the powers must have hit something now i cant use my sword and every time i right click when im attacking, i use my power in slot 1 and i am stuck on how to change it help.

More than likely you moved your base attack ability from the first slot on your hotbar. What you need to do is figure out which ability it is and then put it back in the number 1 slot. Once you do that, click on the little lock symbol on the far left of the hotbar and it will lock it so that you don't accidently move it again.

...every time i right click when im attacking, i use my power in slot 1 and i am stuck on how to change it help.

So's you know: right click will always activate whatever you've got in quickslot 1, if you're rightclicking on a valid target. And there's no current way to change this binding. You should have an ability there which can always (subject to Global Cooldown) be used, and preferably one that generates rather than uses a resource, or at least doesn't require resource to be used.