Please allow us to Queue for the WZ we want.

Zixxer

I have been trying to get into Alderan or Voidstar for hours on end. All I can ever get is the Huttball. Please give us the option to queue for which ever game we want to play. Being force feed Huttball is like be taught how to tackle by Jerry Sandusky. :mad:

I have been trying to get into Alderan or Voidstar for hours on end. All I can ever get is the Huttball. Please give us the option to queue for which ever game we want to play. Being force feed Huttball is like be taught how to tackle by Jerry Sandusky. :mad:

I completely agree, this is a huge problem because I do not want to play huttball. I want to play a PvP game.

I hope future warzones are not like huttball, and are more like alderan.

Yes, it seems the majority of people asking for this don't understand why you keep getting Huttball.

You get Huttball over and over because it is the only WZ you can play against your own faction. If the other faction isn't queuing, or an overwhelming number of your faction is queuing, you will see Huttball over and over.

I would venture a guess that you are an Imp, and this is the price you will have to pay for choosing the higher pop faction.

Yes, it seems the majority of people asking for this don't understand why you keep getting Huttball.

You get Huttball over and over because it is the only WZ you can play against your own faction. If the other faction isn't queuing, or an overwhelming number of your faction is queuing, you will see Huttball over and over.

I would venture a guess that you are an Imp, and this is the price you will have to pay for choosing the higher pop faction.

Thanks. That explains it for me :D

Thanks. That explains it for me :D

No problem.

I'm not even arguing against the ability to select which WZ you queue for, I haven't given that enough thought.

I just wanted to point this out so people knew why they kept getting HB.

20+ games yesterday and only 1 game was huttball. Wanted to be Sith like 99% of the population but went Republic due to numbers and was so glad I did.

This will not fix the issue in a way that does not break another system.

Do NOT allow us to que for the WZ we want. Make the other 2 WZ available for empire vs empire and republic vs republic.

By allowing us to choose, there will eventually become a favorite and a least favorite of the community meaning one WZ is going to become dead and have huge ques. Instead, allow us to play Voidstar and Alderaan against our faction so that Huttball is not played every 8/10 games.

This will not fix the issue in a way that does not break another system.

Do NOT allow us to que for the WZ we want. Make the other 2 WZ available for empire vs empire and republic vs republic.

By allowing us to choose, there will eventually become a favorite and a least favorite of the community meaning one WZ is going to become dead and have huge ques. Instead, allow us to play Voidstar and Alderaan against our faction so that Huttball is not played every 8/10 games.

Or you could just roll Republic. But I like the idea of choosing queues, that way Sith could sit in 2 hours queues since they had to be ****** and roll the overpopulated faction.