LF PvP guild:

NoAndThen

I am a returning player looking for a PvP orientated guild to join. I have experience in solo ranked and group. Let me know if there's anyone out there still running groups for PvP.

IGN's Grandmaester Flash, Thunderball One.

Which side/faction? Regardless, i'm guessing you probably already got snatched up by 1 of the mega-guilds, but just in case you didn't .... You might wanna check us out here sometime: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=948073

As you can see, we are certainly not a "PvP exclusive" type guild. However, we recently lost our main 'Ranked pvp Officer' (who was also Top 5 gold on solo leaderboards) to another bigger guild, so i'm currently looking for someone else experienced with Ranked to possibly help recruit & re-group our own guild gRanked team for NEXT Season 14.

Judging by your post-history, you seem like maybe a worthy candidate for such a position (and such an effort :D ) .

If so, feel free to reach-out to me. If not, no worries and depending upon your vibe in-game, i could probably see about getting you in-touch with the former PVP'er guildmate i mentioned who recently left us (since there might be a spot open on their team) .

Best of luck either way and welcome back to SWTOR :sy_title:

Edited by Nee-Elder