Funny thing happened in The Foundry!

Tonight after couple of hours of competing in EC arena I wanted to relax a bit and decided to Q up for TFP.

After a while The Foundry popped up.

The run was smooth and pretty fast as everyone knew what to do.

We have reached Revan and started a fight.

Suddenly Revan knocked me over and I was stuck on some sort of pylon or something similar.

No re-spawn during battle,so i was watching levitating rocks while the rest of the group defeated

Revan and i got sent back to Dorin's Sky,at the entrance to the flashpoint.

I informed the group that this will be a long ride but they were kind and said that they will wait for me.

To my surprise, doors to the command deck were locked and i could not enter fp.

I tried exit area and enter again with no success.One of the group members suggested that we all leave area and

re-enter FP but that caused all group to be locked out and could not finish fp although Revan was dead. :eek:

Looks like I have very bad luck with The Foundry,as last time I tried it, it bugged at the conversation with Revan and my group couldn't enter the fight at all.

Please,if anyone from devs team is reading this,fix the bugs and give us revive point somewhere closer to the final fight with Revan!

• 11 months later...
Four days short of a year and it;s still an issue. I went over the side due to some sort of blow back attack from Revan.

He has a knock back, so don't stay too close to the edge, duh. It's not an issue, it's part of this bosses mechanic.

And if you have an issue with stuff like you can't get back to the group after such a thing: Leave instance. Have the rest of the group start the convo, enter instance. You'll be ported to them into the convo.

He has a knock back, so don't stay too close to the edge, duh. It's not an issue, it's part of this bosses mechanic.

And if you have an issue with stuff like you can't get back to the group after such a thing: Leave instance. Have the rest of the group start the convo, enter instance. You'll be ported to them into the convo.

We had that happen in two different groups the other day (maybe the same OP for one of them) but we even tried that and it didn't work for them.