corrupt a wish!

DeadpoolCorp

*heh maybe a zoo but I'm happy XD.*

Granted, The next 007 will be Rosie O'donnell.

I wish to for the zoo to be a nice swanky one where my long happy live will be even better.

granted but you are now a human forced to live inside a tiny swanky zoo

i wish the next person would corrupt their own wish

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

granted but you are now a human forced to live inside a tiny swanky zoo

i wish the next person would corrupt their own wish

Granted, but the corruption turns out to be a good thing.

I wish this thread would go away. Granted, but it only ends when the game ends.

I wish this thread would not go away.

Granted, but the corruption turns out to be a good thing.

I wish this thread would go away. Granted, but it only ends when the game ends.

I wish this thread would not go away.

Granted, unfortunately the thread becomes so long it crashes the website, which crashes the game, & Disney decides to replace it with "swtor princess edition"

I wish I had ringside seats at next year's Wrestlemania, & a date with The Bella Twins

Granted, unfortunately the thread becomes so long it crashes the website, which crashes the game, & Disney decides to replace it with "swtor princess edition"

I wish I had ringside seats at next year's Wrestlemania, & a date with The Bella Twins

granted but nobody knows what you're talking about so it's not worth it

i wish that I could make 3 wishes

granted but nobody knows what you're talking about so it's not worth it

i wish that I could make 3 wishes

Granted, but since you are trying to be clever with your wishes, you accidentally corrupt all of them yourself.

I wish this thread turned more towards funny instead of clever.

Granted, but since you are trying to be clever with your wishes, you accidentally corrupt all of them yourself.

I wish this thread turned more towards funny instead of clever.

granted but then they start getting innapropriate so with so many reported posts this thread is deleated:rak_01:

i wish that omnidroid 10 could be a world boss

Granted, but he is so OP that an 24M ops group can't beat him.

I wish that I could have a real life Dwedtoof.

granted but when he bites you you turn into a human sized dreadtooth then you get captured by the government for research

i wish that starkiller was playable on SWTOR

granted but when he bites you you turn into a human sized dreadtooth then you get captured by the government for research

i wish that starkiller was playable on SWTOR

Granted,but he cost to much to play and he only available for one mission

I wish every time someone says "lightsaber" they lose a limb

Granted,but he cost to much to play and he only available for one mission

I wish every time someone says "lightsaber" they lose a limb

Granted, but they get a new, mechanical limb in its place, making them more powerful than before.

I wish Anakin was not such a QQer and never became Darth Vader.

Granted, but they get a new, mechanical limb in its place, making them more powerful than before.

I wish Anakin was not such a QQer and never became Darth Vader.

Granted but Palpatine still builds the empire, Anakin dies in order 66 and the rebels get crushed horribly.

I wish I was a cat

Edited by Never_Hesitate

Granted but Palpatine still builds the empire, Anakin dies in order 66 and the rebels get crushed horribly.

I wish I was a cat

granted but now you're afraid of everything and don't get the best food

i wish that my imp could go to tython, ord mantell, and coruscant to gank some pubs there

granted but now you're afraid of everything and don't get the best food

i wish that my imp could go to tython, ord mantell, and coruscant to gank some pubs there

Granted, but once you get there, you start thinking they got the right idea and end up joining instead of ganking them.

I wish I could teleport myself anywhere I want.

Granted, but once you get there, you start thinking they got the right idea and end up joining instead of ganking them.

I wish I could teleport myself anywhere I want.

granted but everytime you do so, you lose the amount of energy it would take to get there.

I wish I had a holo deck (like the one in Star Trek)

granted but everytime you do so, you lose the amount of energy it would take to get there.

I wish I had a holo deck (like the one in Star Trek)

Granted, unfortunately as soon as you enter, it will be stuck in screensaver mode (johnny castaway). You might get out as soon as johnny is saved from his island.

I wish people had penquins as pets, instead of the usual cats, dogs, rats, whatevers they have now.

Granted, unfortunately as soon as you enter, it will be stuck in screensaver mode (johnny castaway). You might get out as soon as johnny is saved from his island.

I wish people had penquins as pets, instead of the usual cats, dogs, rats, whatevers they have now.

PenPen! :t_biggrin:

Granted, but it takes up too much space in your freezer and NO stores sell litter for it, so it's very messy.

I wish things would calm down a bit.

PenPen! :t_biggrin:

Granted, but it takes up too much space in your freezer and NO stores sell litter for it, so it's very messy.

I wish things would calm down a bit.

granted but by things i mean your heart so it doesnt beat fast enough for you to live so you die

i wish that i could join malgus's new empire

granted but by things i mean your heart so it doesnt beat fast enough for you to live so you die

i wish that i could join malgus's new empire

Granted,but it was defeated by a Republic and Empire joint ops

I wish my hand was on fire and that i couldn't feel the burn

Edited by Morbi_X

Granted, but you lose your hand.

I wish I had a personal army of clone troopers.

granted but 3 years later palp says "the time as come, execute order 66"on a hologram then u die

i wish that the next person would make a wish about the sith empire kicking the pubs @**

granted but 3 years later palp says "the time as come, execute order 66"on a hologram then u die

i wish that the next person would make a wish about the sith empire kicking the pubs @**

Granted but the "next person" is so stupid that he doesn't understand 'pub' stands for republic so he assumes you mean pubs as bars/clubs. So here it is: I wish sith empire would care more about its people such that it would shut down every pub in nar shaddaa that sells illegal drugs.

I wish i could kill Malavai Quinn for obvious reasons. :mad:

Granted but the "next person" is so stupid that he doesn't understand 'pub' stands for republic so he assumes you mean pubs as bars/clubs. So here it is: I wish sith empire would care more about its people such that it would shut down every pub in nar shaddaa that sells illegal drugs.

I wish i could kill Malavai Quinn for obvious reasons. :mad:

granted but malavai quinn is a healer and ur a jugg so keep dying without a healer on your side

i wish that the imps were stuck with those pets as comps

granted but malavai quinn is a healer and ur a jugg so keep dying without a healer on your side

i wish that the imps were stuck with those pets as comps

Granted, now there is a group of angry http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imp :s who are stuck with http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commodore_pet as their comps.

I wish those flying cars seen in various scifi movies would finally be really invented.

Granted, now there is a group of angry http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imp :s who are stuck with http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commodore_pet as their comps.

I wish those flying cars seen in various scifi movies would finally be really invented.

granted but they take the place of humanity leading to our extinction

i wish i joined jadus when i had the chance