Question about phase walk.

-Solace-

Is it me? Or is this completely buggy? I know I have placed my phase walk several different times (this is in wz's) and then when I go to use it I'm recasting it in place like I never originally placed it. This literally happened 5 minutes ago. I jump out of voidstar, place my phase walk, running around DOT'ing people up, need to use phase walk and there I am, like a complete idiot, casting it in place. Does electronet make it go off (even tho I know I wasn't electro'd this particular time) Anyone else having issues with it?

Electro Net and Lance makes it impossible to use Phase Walk, even when placed before. Moreover, using Phase-Walk, while you received an E-Net or Lance, the Phase Walk got removed and you can replace it again. That also happens, when you are out of range.

In some situations, Phase Walk also gets removed. One situation is, when you are on top of the Arena @Thrasher/S&V. When you place your phase-walk, it gets removed shortly after you change positions. There might also be positions in PvP, where this can happen.

Is it me? Or is this completely buggy? I know I have placed my phase walk several different times (this is in wz's) and then when I go to use it I'm recasting it in place like I never originally placed it. This literally happened 5 minutes ago. I jump out of voidstar, place my phase walk, running around DOT'ing people up, need to use phase walk and there I am, like a complete idiot, casting it in place. Does electronet make it go off (even tho I know I wasn't electro'd this particular time) Anyone else having issues with it?

its really just design flaw.

Basically, if you attempt to use it when you cannot (either by being hindered by Enet, or gore/lance, or just being out of range) it will remove the point you previously laid down, and your next use of it will reapply it where you are.

Potentially wasting your precious escape.

Your cue to knowing you are able to use it, is its lit up on your bar, otherwise its "dark" like abilities you cannot use like Railshots on target not dotted or with an heat signature, or a sniper's followthrough when none of the abilities that trigger it have been used.

Tbh while clicking it off can be annoying, that mechanic is even more annoying.