Thana Vesh Gear Direct Sale

bdatt

Why? You can already purchase the entire set from the Bounty Supply reputation vendor in the bazaar.

It requires reputation and Cartel Certificates. The Bounty Packs are no longer on the Cartel Market so individual packs would cost a lot on the GTN

Would MUCH rather see Senya's Lightsaber Pike on Direct Sale already. About 2 years of this KoTFE》 themed expansion and still no pikes that many people can get, after having them shoved in our faces for so long, as well as no Lightsaber Pikes for many of our Zakuul Knight armored toons :( Edited by Willjb

It requires reputation and Cartel Certificates. The Bounty Packs are no longer on the Cartel Market so individual packs would cost a lot on the GTN

Not to mention they changed something so it's now only available per character at that vendor. It won't count for the global unlock. I bought the set at the reputation vendor prior to that change but they messed it up a few updates ago.

Why? You can already purchase the entire set from the Bounty Supply reputation vendor in the bazaar.

I don't know how to do that. Another option is I can grind out 75 million credits for the set on the GTN. Or if they put it up for direct sale for $10 I'm game, since that's minutes of real life work for me or my wife. And there is no RNG involved.

Edited by bdatt

• 1 month later...
Not to mention they changed something so it's now only available per character at that vendor. It won't count for the global unlock. I bought the set at the reputation vendor prior to that change but they messed it up a few updates ago.

It's been like that for ages and ages, at least as long ago as last summer when they re-ran the old packs and it would drop from actual packs rather than on a catastrophically low chance from a chance cube. (If you asked me to speculate, I'd say the change was at least eighteen months ago.)