Urping with Urd

Riggz

For you vrook Lamar people you might recall the Swtor sensation known as Urping with Urd

We al gathered around in the Cantina where Reshrewe and I held Urping with Urd the cooking show. Well seeing how everything on this server is heading towards super cereal mode - I'm bringing it back

I'm going to start talking to people and hope to get it going at the start of January!

If you are interested or want to learn more post!! It's really just everyone in the cantina being really stupid and watching me and resh struggle to think of crap to say on the spot!

Youngster If I see you there I swear to god I'll unsub

but, Oldster is more than welcome :D

Hulc here's what I'm thinking

It's now time for everyone's favorite cooking show, Urping with Urd!!! staring your Hosts, Urdnought and Reshrewe

*applause

Ladies and Gentlemen this show couldn't be possible without Hulcalan the deep fryer, Eelum the baker, and Duran Dragon our musical guest!!!!

*applause

Now let's get this show on the road!!!!!!

First episode = slurpin with Urd

Second episode = burpin with Urd

Third episode = chirpin with urd

oh god im running out of ideas already

Edited by Riggz

I think I'll be having a Urping with Urd session sometime in early January

Right now first episode will be...

Reshrewe's Fried Womprat Appetizer

Urdnought's Famous Taun-Taun Stew

Musical Guest: Duran Dragon

Desii's Cookie Time (yes I volunteered you)

Finally After Dinner story time with... Volunteers?

Should be a good first episode!

HAHAHA! I dunno if I should honored or afraid. I've been officially recruited! <3

It's an honor and a privilege to be recruited by me, you should be proud.

Now I think ogclutchbossman would be good for Storytime. I'm getting a vibe he has a good story or two

Instantly then? I just remember hearing, "And now we begin." and suddenly there was a sausage party grinding on Imp Fleet. That was...really odd.

No we rp'd a cooking show for awhile. Then after like 2 minutes I ran out of material and I saw an actual RP session taking place. So I thought it would be funny to take off my gear and dance in the middle of it. I was yelled at by the RP community for doing that lol

However this time we have enough participants that I won't run out of material.

No we rp'd a cooking show for awhile. Then after like 2 minutes I ran out of material and I saw an actual RP session taking place. So I thought it would be funny to take off my gear and dance in the middle of it. I was yelled at by the RP community for doing that lol

However this time we have enough participants that I won't run out of material.

Aaah that might have been it. I remember that Dad was a guest on the show. He was rather surprised XD