Question of the Day 4/25/2013

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Avilatan's Rest Cantina" (the one on Ord Mantell), because it's the only cantina with a jukebox that has "For the Republic" song (main theme of KOTOR). I wish every jukebox had that tune, especially the one in VIP area in Carrick Station. Edited by Aelther

Whichever one is closest! I don't see the point of "liking" them save for being able to gain in rested XP buffer while there. And, they are not nearly frequent enough; any settlement area should have a cantina in proximity.

Finally, we should be able to sit down on chairs/stools in them if you want them to have any sense of realism.

Who cares about cantina.

The real question of the day is :

When BW will fix the bolster ?

I still see folks hitting for 12k because they are doing augment change trick in WZ because your Bolster is bugged.

Face the reality and for the sake of Darth Malak, leave the cantina for another day.

Edited by Rendolphe

Who cares about cantina.

The real question of the day is :

When BW will fix the bolster ?

I still see folks hitting for 12k because they are doing augment change trick in WZ because your Bolster is bugged.

Face the reality and for the sake of Darth Malak, leave the cantina for another day.

lmao.... go go man

dont waste your breath they just want to see if it would be cool to add chairs for ppl to buy with cartel coins and use em in cantinas

Edited by Princz

Always liked Dealers Den myself.I do wish there was more to do while there.

Mini-games, food/drinks, more lively NPCs, etc.

Also always liked Dealer's Den. ^^ And yeah, some minigames and stuff like that in Cantinas would be cool.

Wow, be less hateful people or play something else that makes you happier....

I like Slipper Slopes Cantina and I find the Cantina at Anchorhead to be memorable!

No hate here, just not pleased with their lack of professionalism and misguided priorities

There are cantinas in this game? Sweet! What can we do in them? I'm guessing at least pazaak and dejarik, but hopefully swoop racing too.

Never heard of racing inside cantinas. Mostly people, you know, drink in them.

I'm quite certain this question was already asked before, too. :D

I'm going to put aside any bitterness for the moment and answer the topic at hand.

My favorite cantons is the one in Mos Ila. Don't know the name. But I love it because Khem Val delivers quite possibly the funniest line in the game upon entering.

My favorite cantina is the one that doesn't have a bugged bolster system

This one!!!

I understand this is meant to be a lighthearted thread each day, and I can appreciate that...but I despise the silence on the STILL bugged and highly exploitable Bolster right now. If it were an XP benefit to players, you'd have fixed it already.

then put your whine in the proper thread and not in one that has nothing to do with what you are whining about.

Which thread is that? Which other thread is being monitored? At least there's a CHANCE they'll come back to this one.

then put your whine in the proper thread and not in one that has nothing to do with what you are whining about.

Lol, not whining. My post is clear and concise and points out an issue that many believe needs to be resolved. I've posted similar things in the PvP forums, but clearly they are not being read there. Go back to your operations and stop attacking people for expressing very serious concerns about an aspect of the game that doesn't affect you.

Oh, and if bioware made a proper thread about this, I would certainly post there... but they haven't and probably won't.