Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

An in-depth look at combat: Plo Koon

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
An in-depth look at combat: Plo Koon

Silenceo
01.25.2015 , 08:58 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
*Dead Brain

They really are super cool. It just sucks that they can't breathe in oxygen-rich environments. Although, they aren't exactly Adonis under those masks.

But, yeah, I really liked their inclusion in Outcast and where it went. It offered a deeper perspective of the Sages and the Kel Dor people as a whole. Not to mention it made Plo Koon a member of the Sages, which is awesome.

Speaking of Electric Judgment, however, I wish Plo Koon would use it again. In a proper combat situation, of course. It would really validate my theory on it and give Plo Koon a nice new feat depending on who he used it one or how it was used.

Unlimited, JUUUDDDGEMENT!

Yeah. Though gotta admit that despite their weakness to Oxygen, they gain strengths from that mask. Such as immunity to airborn toxins. Or being able to survive in the vacuum of space for a period of time. All in all, not such a bad trade off. Plus, it also has a nice effect on their voices. (Since they have to yell basically without it to be heard if not in their natural environment I heard...I think, he was very quiet when speaking...3)
"What I unveil today will mark a new era for the Empire. We will be able to decimate the Rebels just as we did the Jedi Knights. At last the Emperor's war will be filled only with the glory and beauty of decisive victory."―Rom Mohc Never force a droid to think without numbers...

Aurbere
01.25.2015 , 09:03 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Silenceo View Post

Unlimited, JUUUDDDGEMENT!

Yeah. Though gotta admit that despite their weakness to Oxygen, they gain strengths from that mask. Such as immunity to airborn toxins. Or being able to survive in the vacuum of space for a period of time. All in all, not such a bad trade off. Plus, it also has a nice effect on their voices. (Since they have to yell basically without it to be heard if not in their natural environment I heard...I think, he was very quiet when speaking...3)
Yes, Kel Dor have to yell in order to be heard because the mask muffles their voice. But you have to admit, Plo Koon's voice has always been depicted in a suitably epic way.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Silenceo
01.25.2015 , 09:05 PM | #13
Yes, Kel Dor have to yell in order to be heard because the mask muffles their voice. But you have to admit, Plo Koon's voice has always been depicted in a suitably epic way.
I know, I am jealous.

"What I unveil today will mark a new era for the Empire. We will be able to decimate the Rebels just as we did the Jedi Knights. At last the Emperor's war will be filled only with the glory and beauty of decisive victory."―Rom Mohc Never force a droid to think without numbers...

Aurbere
01.25.2015 , 09:06 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Silenceo View Post
I know, I am jealous.

At least us humans have Vader and the majestic voice of James Earl Jones.
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Silenceo
01.25.2015 , 09:09 PM | #15
At least us humans have Vader and the majestic voice of James Earl Jones.
Indeed.

That, and many people are quite skilled mimics.

Ghisallo
01.25.2015 , 09:53 PM | #16
Gotta ask man did you make this? lol

HE LIVES!!!!

Aurbere
01.25.2015 , 10:01 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Ghisallo View Post
Gotta ask man did you make this? lol

HE LIVES!!!!
Lawls.

No I did not make that. I wish I did, though.

Ghisallo
01.25.2015 , 10:07 PM | #18
Lawls.

No I did not make that. I wish I did, though.
Thought you would appreciate it

Aurbere
01.26.2015 , 10:43 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Ghisallo View Post
Thought you would appreciate it
I do, very much.