DON'T rely on your e-mails

Corralis

This is ooooooold. Most people already know it takes a while for their emails to arrive, so yes, alot of people can play before they get the email. So if you want to play as soon as possible, just keep restarting the launcher. For me it's not worth the effort, I rather wait for the email.

Just to point this out, a friend of mine didn't get an e-mail and he's able to play right now. Only solid way to know is by loading up your launcher and checking if the play button is active.

Cool, thanks for the heads up mate. +1

nor mine. pre-ordered in oct so i didn't think I would start right off :[ Mine also says Account not active

Yeah, i am in October as well, i don't expect to get in the first couple of days.

Set the bar of expectation low and whenever you get in then you will be pleasantly surprised.

Great idea, spam the log-in server. Because with thousands of people logging in at once the people who actually can play wont be able to log in and the number of people being let into the game will slow. Just wait an extra couple of minuets for the e-mail and give the bioware staff a break.

Over the (more than likely) hundreds of hours most trolls/1337 "players" will be playing the game will 5 minuets really make a huge impact? Especially if it slows down everyone getting into the game or leads to a server crash?

Just to point this out, a friend of mine didn't get an e-mail and he's able to play right now. Only solid way to know is by loading up your launcher and checking if the play button is active.

All of my e-mails from BioWare takes hours to come, so I just tried mine a few minutes after midday and I was straight in, first wave.

So yeah, just try to log in when you hear another wave has been sent.

I did not get any of their "beta e-mails" but resetting my password or registering my account worked fine.

I don't even see their e-mail server make a connection with mine so their beta system is buggy as hell. All other account messages appear to be sent via sendlabs.com

Edited by Indica