So When and How are we getting the Roadmap?

I'm thinking a dev blog today or tomorrow (it's about 7am 30 May BW:A time) with Keith popping in on the forums to post a link, with a mention in the roadmap or forum post aforementioned of an imminent livestream to cover some of the upcoming changes and solicit players' questions and comments. That's the format I'd go with, anyway.

I hope it wont livestream since i dont watch them, and iam really hoping they have class changes ready and be implemented as soon as possible since players are getting more dissapointed each day

I hope it wont livestream since i dont watch them, and iam really hoping they have class changes ready and be implemented as soon as possible since players are getting more dissapointed each day

I would just do what I do, keep your expectations low. That way you don't set yourself up for disappointment.

I would assume a direct post in the forums first as stated above followed up by a live stream to answer questions that will be posted on that forum post.

Now that's funny. If we get a livestream it will just be the same self-congratulatory back patting as usual.

More of "play the game how you want" but only do it how we tell you to.

Edited by Screaming_Ziva

Now that's funny. If we get a livestream it will just be the same self-congratulatory back patting as usual.

More of "play the game how you want" but only do it how we tell you to.

Maybe, maybe not. With how things are being communicated by Keith lately anything is possible. Hence why I said to keep expectations low. Even with the huge improvement in communication and it's not perfect I try to be optimistic but won't also be surprised either if s live stream is the same.

As long as they announce new Stronghold improvements, I don't care if there's a wait.

If they announce...

* A new stronghold and an increased limit, so that we can buy it without giving one up.

* Dev time dedicated to fixing and improving existing decorations.

* An increase of the +/-20 movement range.

I'll go sign up for a pre-paid one year subscription the same day.

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

Good question! Keith's roadmap will come in the form of a blog/news article, so you will see it on the front page of SWTOR.com. Along with being shared on social media, etc. We will also certainly make a forum post to coincide with it for discussion of the roadmap.

If you want to keep up on updates about the roadmap, keep your eyes on this thread. Keith has been posting updates, especially timing updates in that thread.

Thanks!

-eric

Hey folks,

Good question! Keith's roadmap will come in the form of a blog/news article, so you will see it on the front page of SWTOR.com. Along with being shared on social media, etc. We will also certainly make a forum post to coincide with it for discussion of the roadmap.

If you want to keep up on updates about the roadmap, keep your eyes on this thread. Keith has been posting updates, especially timing updates in that thread.

Thanks!

-eric

'ey, that's two of my three theories proven out! Will there also be a livestream for the hat trick? :D

Hey folks,

Thanks!

-eric

Eric, no offense but you clearly avoid the more important question of WHEN. :D

Maybe, maybe not. With how things are being communicated by Keith lately anything is possible. Hence why I said to keep expectations low. Even with the huge improvement in communication and it's not perfect I try to be optimistic but won't also be surprised either if s live stream is the same.

None of that really matters as that is all optics when it comes to changes to the game you won't get but very few things that you want and only low cost ones because James Ohlen is still the one calling the shots over Keith and is the real person that is the cause of the games current failures.

• Dev Post
'ey, that's two of my three theories proven out! Will there also be a livestream for the hat trick? :D

There isn't a specific livestream planned for it, no. Only because we really want to try to have stuff to show for livestreams as opposed to just talking. We will certainly have more livestreams though, fear not!

Eric, no offense but you clearly avoid the more important question of WHEN. :D

Ha, that's a Keith question! He will continue to post updates in that thread and I know he will make sure to keep you all updated on timing!

-eric

Ha, that's a Keith question! He will continue to post updates in that thread and I know he will make sure to keep you all updated on timing!

-eric

Haha, so we wait! ... lets hope Keith brought donuts this time.

Edited by SebastiaanZ

Hey folks,

Thanks!

-eric

Thank you Eric!

There isn't a specific livestream planned for it, no. Only because we really want to try to have stuff to show for livestreams as opposed to just talking. We will certainly have more livestreams though, fear not!

Bah, guess I can live with 2/3 : )

Edited by masterceil

Hey folks,

Thanks!

-eric

Eric, Just and FYI. I said in December that I was leaving the game because of the changes to the gearing system, and if you all ever fixed it back I would likely come back. Keith has stepped in and made some of those changes. Gear vendors are back, OPS bosses drop unassembled pieces. I just found this out, and it looks like it started in mid April. I have re-subbed the four accounts I had un-subbed as I said I would. Thank you guys for making the game fun again. My point to this is: you guys should reach out to those you lost in December through February so they know the traditional gearing system is back. Maybe send out a mass email about it.

Eric, Just and FYI. I said in December that I was leaving the game because of the changes to the gearing system, and if you all ever fixed it back I would likely come back. Keith has stepped in and made some of those changes. Gear vendors are back, OPS bosses drop unassembled pieces. I just found this out, and it looks like it started in mid April. I have re-subbed the four accounts I had un-subbed as I said I would. Thank you guys for making the game fun again. My point to this is: you guys should reach out to those you lost in December through February so they know the traditional gearing system is back. Maybe send out a mass email about it.

I would be careful with this...The "traditional" gearing system is not really back so much.. It is closer sure but I would be pretty upset if they advertised the "Traditional gearing system" and came back to the still relatively substantial grind fest that is currently in game.

Just one opinion of course...