See the future of The Old Republic!

CourtneyWoods

They did it again they are trying to quell backlash of recent update by saying "LOOK OVER THERE" we have something around the corner. They have done this so many times to keep ppl hanging in there . I just posted this in an another thread, it seems to work for them to just keep ya having hope for the game.....Blah Blah Blah gets old.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They did it again they are trying to quell backlash of recent update by saying "LOOK OVER THERE" we have something around the corner. They have done this so many times to keep ppl hanging in there . I just posted this in an another thread, it seems to work for them to just keep ya having hope for the game.....Blah Blah Blah gets old.

This video is from more than half a year ago.

This video is from more than half a year ago.

LMAO Ok I fell for it I just saw *8/16 and didn't even bother looking at the year...think i'd know better by now but its late and i'm ummm tired yeah that's it:eek:

Edited by Philastra

Oh no :( Just received the email.

"Dear Customer, due to your Necrotic Idiocy, we have had to disable your account until further notice. We take posting in an older thread as a very serious breach of our rules, we have taken several Devs away from bringing the community new content to deal with your transgression. I hope you realize how much trouble you have caused the community and the game at large. You have been warned.

The devs"

lmao!

P.S. BRRAAAINSS!!!

It would be nice to see something on the horizon other than Gree event repeats.

Cathar and Makeb elements were in upcoming videos since launch and S&V was datamined for details back then by Torhead too.

Is there nothing grand enough to call Star Wars on the horizon?

Good to see most of what they stated was coming has come, though most of what has been delivered has been pretty meh and updates still feel quite slow, with many focused on next to nothing other than a new Cartel Pack launch.

Maybe it's time for a new trailer.

One where you show a bunch of people standing around opening CM boxes like its Christmas, only to pull back and see the vast majority start QQ'ing about getting only Jawagrams or other such garbage, then focusing in on one very excited person exclaiming they can finally buy that hoverchair, only to be deflated when their buddy points to the stack of 1000s of empty CM boxes they had to open to reach the required rep.

5 Stars, lol. :p