Is there a cap on Valor ranks now?

PainisCupcakeEY

For PvPing in the low levels it will get your up fast, but later on it gets very slow, and slower. So at that point you should try exploring other parts of the game (Class, Crafing, Datacrons & PvE), which is a lot of fun and keep a mix going.

S A L S A

untill you reach lvl 50 you will be capped at the lvl that you are currently at.

when you hit lvl 50 and valor of 50 = champion.

valor lvl's

lvl 60 = battle master

lvl 70 = war hero

lvl 80 = conqeror

lvl 90 = war lord

lvl 100 = elite war lord

lvl 100 is the highest that you can go at the moment unless they are intending to raise it in the future.

There are no valor requirements on BM and WH gear.

So all I have to do is farm enough commendations before I hit level 50 and I'll be able to gear up immediately?

What's the current cap on WZ/Ranked commendations? It used to be 1000, I know it's higher now.

Edited by PainisCupcakeEY

The Valor Ranks are 50

Valor 50 - Champion

Valor 60 - Battlemaster

Valor 70 - War Hero

Valor 80 - Conqueror (i am)

Valor 90 - Warlord

Valor 100 - Elite Warlord

(The next Valor ranks are not official, i heard they may be the next ones if they ever raise the cap)

Valor 110 - Supreme Warlord

Valor 120 - Overlord

The Valor Ranks are 50

Valor 50 - Champion

Valor 60 - Battlemaster

Valor 70 - War Hero

Valor 80 - Conqueror (i am)

Valor 90 - Warlord

Valor 100 - Elite Warlord

(The next Valor ranks are not official, i heard they may be the next ones if they ever raise the cap)

Valor 110 - Supreme Warlord

Valor 120 - Overlord

How many warzone and ranked commendations can you hold now? Old cap was 1000, what's the cap now?

How many warzone and ranked commendations can you hold now? Old cap was 1000, what's the cap now?

Warzone Commendations are capped at 2000.

Ranked Warzone Commendations have no cap as far as I know... but maybe there is a cap but I don't think a single person has ever reached it.

This really pissed me off the other day when I wanted to play my last char for chap 2 buff exclusively pvp to 50. Bioware really let me down capping everything. They really play up exclusively that you can play your character the way you want, but you can't. My last character I could heal tank boarding party with 2 people at like lvl 24 and couldnt get into foundry until lvl 32 and sat around doing nothing for days constantly getting kicked out of flashpoints because I couldn't heal scrubs who would blame my healing when my cunning was like 1010 and their aim/str/etc is at 300. So it took me forever to level and then at lvl 22 I had my class mission on quesh which blocks me from continuing the story by planet lvl locking me out until lvl 33. This is really ridiculous. Now I find out that I can't level up my valor playing pvp basically for no reason. All the items are lvl locked from purchase to lvl 40 or 50 and im only lvl 12 and my valor is already at 9 after a few games so its going to be maxed out soon. I can't buy any amor even if I cant use it because the system is designed horribly. If ive played 300 games of pvp and aren't lvl 50, I cant buy my warhero armor. Instead I max out credits at 2k or whatever and buy useless garbage with it instead. Bioware would rather me play my 300 games of pvp at lvl 50 buying 1 armor piece at a time while I grief out all the other lvl 50's who aren't in recruit armor constantly belching at me "OMG YOU NOOB GET BATTLEMASTER ARMOR" when I've probably played more games of pvp then they have. I really like playing this game, but it's getting to the point where EVERYTHING is a hassle and EVERYWHERE i'm being punished by my playing style or being too successful at the game. I guess it doesn't matter if I have 3k mvp votes or 30,000 pvp kills or are constantly top 3 in my class specialty in matches. Bioware punishes me every chance they get.