Not Showing on Leaderboards

xJediRyanx

Hey,

Was wondering why I don't show on the leaderboards for ranked. I've completed 50+ matches on 2 characters, sitting right around 1320 for each, but can't be found on the leaderboards anywhere. Will this effect me from getting season end rewards?

Thanks

Hey,

Was wondering why I don't show on the leaderboards for ranked. I've completed 50+ matches on 2 characters, sitting right around 1320 for each, but can't be found on the leaderboards anywhere. Will this effect me from getting season end rewards?

Thanks

Not sure. Maybe it hasn’t updated yet.

It would help if you posted your toon names, should be fine since its your toons. There is no reason for you not be on the leaderboards, even toons that dont have rating yet, are already on leaderboards.

Aus and Auss

No Alt codes. Even using the search function again they aren't found on the board at all.

Aus and Auss

No Alt codes. Even using the search function again they aren't found on the board at all.

I found Auss - shadow, on satele shan, rating 1320?

When you do the search, it actually doesn't show you everyone. It only shows a few, and they are not alphabetical. I don't know what order they are in. I had to go to "all advanced classes" and then sort by name. Then found you on page 25.

I don't see "Aus" though - so I don't know what's going on there.

Give your toons longer names, then you can find them easier. :p

[Edit: you know, I think the search on that page is bugged anyway - when I type "auss" it shows 14 results (none of which are "Auss" of course). When I type "slippery" it shows 8 results, none of which is "slippery when'wet". From the first search I know that it *could* show at least 14 results, but it doesn't for some reason. So it's not like it ran out of room and just doesn't show other matches because of that. Then if I just add a " w" to the search... "slippery w" - then it shows only my toon. So, jeesh - bioware can't even implement a simple name search effectively. :rolleyes: ]

Edited by Banderal

I found Auss - shadow, on satele shan, rating 1320?

When you do the search, it actually doesn't show you everyone. It only shows a few, and they are not alphabetical. I don't know what order they are in. I had to go to "all advanced classes" and then sort by name. Then found you on page 25.

I don't see "Aus" though - so I don't know what's going on there.

Give your toons longer names, then you can find them easier. :p

[Edit: you know, I think the search on that page is bugged anyway - when I type "auss" it shows 14 results (none of which are "Auss" of course). When I type "slippery" it shows 8 results, none of which is "slippery when'wet". From the first search I know that it *could* show at least 14 results, but it doesn't for some reason. So it's not like it ran out of room and just doesn't show other matches because of that. Then if I just add a " w" to the search... "slippery w" - then it shows only my toon. So, jeesh - bioware can't even implement a simple name search effectively. :rolleyes: ]

Appreciate the response. I found Auss too, but not Aus. I'll jump in a few more games and see if I can get something to pop up. Thanks.

Appreciate the response. I found Auss too, but not Aus. I'll jump in a few more games and see if I can get something to pop up. Thanks.

Hey, yeah the names helped to find, but Aus is strange, cause that seems too short. Anyway, try to get your first 10 matches done and maybe you will get to the firts 5-6 pages. Then you can find your toon based on rating in the proper class leaderboard.

Hey, yeah the names helped to find, but Aus is strange, cause that seems too short. Anyway, try to get your first 10 matches done and maybe you will get to the firts 5-6 pages. Then you can find your toon based on rating in the proper class leaderboard.

Its so strange cause I have about 80 matches on Aus (I know its a shorter name, but they took it so....) so it should show since the first 10 are done. Is there a way to contact the dev's directly about this?