Possability of getting some close up's of the in game saber hilt models?

josfe

When it comes to MMO's I'm a bit vain. I like my character to look cool and the weapons he carries around with him need to be pretty cool too.

Now making my character look cool with the in game clothing is easy, I control click the item and suddenly I've got a preview.

But it's not so easy with lightsabers. You have to actually equip them, take off your robes and then use your preview window to look at the light sabers on your "little" character, or you've got to try to swing the camera around to catch a small glimpse of them before your character turns.

Ideally I'd like to be able to click on the saber like I do with my clothing and get a close up view of it's hilt. But in lieu of that I was hoping I was hoping the developers might be able to I don't know put out some sort of reference guide that assocaited the lightsaber icon used in game (through vendors or on the acution house) with an image of the 3d model that is actually being used for that icon?

Otherwise vain Jedi/sith are reduced to buying/needing/equiping all lightsabers in the game in order to find the hilt they most like.

Edited by josfe

Yet another unfathomable design decision...I've been afraid to purchase any orange saber to replace the one I got at level 15 or whatever because I can't tell what it will look like. I'm sure there are some cool ones out there, but I'll never know because I can't preview them!