Republic Guild Recruiting <The Peacekeepers>

Minloss

Hi everyone,

I am from a guild called The Peacekeepers, we are a long standing guild that has been around since launch but we have pretty much kept ourselves to ourselves and now I think it is time to expand! We are looking for players that play the game in a casual manner and also that are willing to come onto Razor Comms with us as we like a good laugh.

We are a very friendly bunch and are always at hand to help any newcomers. If there is any questions that you have about the guild before you consider joining then feel free to ask away.

If your at all interested then post on here and ill get back to you ASAP!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi mate,

sorry I didn't get back to you earlier as I was moving home. We are still looking for players that will be enthusiastic with the game and also want to join in on flashpoints and PvP once endgame has been reached. If this sounds like you then you are more than welcome to come join us.

For the Republic!

Do you mind tellin' me few things about this guild?

- How many players do you have?

- How's your exp/rep % atm?

- How active are you guys?

- Whats the average age of the guild players?

The reason i'm asking this is cuz i'm in a big guild right now but there's no activity in guild chat, which buggs me.

And i prefer playing with more mature players cuz they tend to understand that some people have to work and do stuff IRL ;). Oh and if it matters i'm more of a weekend player tho i do play over the week from time to time.

You can send me a PM if you like.

BR

Edited by Alakey

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there,

I am also curious to know if you are still open for recruitment on the republic side.

I play often, both weekly evenings and weekends.

My interests lie in both PvE and PvP, with a tendency to prefer PvP.

Can i message to you ingame for a little chitchat?

V

EDIT: I'm a returning player, I currently only have a lvl 21 operative. Played during headstart for a few months but quit when my old guild disbanded. Looking to settle in with a active, sociable group.

Edited by Vandriss

Hi folks, answering your questions...

- How many players do you have?

In all honesty we have roughly about 25 odd players, 10 on which are active including myself.

- How's your exp/rep % atm?

exp is at 7.2% I think and I am not sure about rep sorry.

- How active are you guys?

We are active enough I get on as often as I can and the other guys do that also but there is one or two of them that are on constantly! We have no lives outside of our work basically.

- Whats the average age of the guild players?

The average age as far as I am aware is 30ish

A little background in the guild. I met some of them on other games and we migrated to SWTOR since launch. We have kept the guild number so tight because we were kind of satisfied with our own company. Although! You can only get so far with small numbers, but no we are reaching out and searching for new faces, people that can be active, love the franchise and enjoy a good laugh with some tactics!

Anymore questions i'd be happy to answer.

Thanks. :D

Just an update as from today. We are still looking for folk to join our cause! We need more people for :wea_03:PvP:csw_bluesaber: groups and to run operations. Saying that, we are still welcoming low levels also as we love some fresh faces and always like to help out. Get in touch via here or in-game.

Thanks.:ph_thank_you:

May the force be with you!:csw_yoda:

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I'm a returning player after a 2 years break, currently levelling a Jedi Sage named Fatiss ! I'm searching a friendly guild to enjoy the game and I'm planning to level to 60 as soon as possible.

Are you still recruiting ? Can we chat IG if you want more details ?

Thanks !

Hi!

I'm a casual player who restarted playing last month, and I wish to join a sociable guild where I can find a friendly and helpful environment, and also, when possible, do some flashpoints/operations. I'm still leveling, but if possible I'd really like to join you.

Thanks in advance for your time!

May the force be with you!

• 3 months later...

Hello, I just got back to SWTOR after 1 year or so. Got my commando to 60 and sadly my old guild POW is dead :(

As 39 year old player who grow up on SW movies and toys i thought this guild would be best place for me. If you still take new players ofc.

All the best

Arny

Hi Arny,

To be completely honest the guildies have went a little quiet due to no recent updates on the game, Although!

We do plan to return momentarily as the new patch is soon to be released and we do like to be prepared. I myself will be active again starting this week.

If you are still interested then reply here with your characters name and I will attempt to contact you in game.

:ph_thank_you: ad May the Force be with you!

Edited by Minloss

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello there! I have returned back to game a year break. Currently have 60 Jedi Sentinel and Tank shadow on the way. If you guys interested in doing some pre-made PvP and some Ops i would like to join the team! Had some experience during Rise of the Hutt Cartel ops and i was quite fond of the PvP including Starfighter. But most important thing is Im looking for a friendly guild! So I would appreciate if you guys could accept me within your team.

Thanks in advance.

Boréale, Jedi Battlemaster

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
If srsly it was a joke. This server is dead if u are looking for some active guilds and players. U've used my link and now got free transfer - I would recommend u to use it for legacy transfer and transfer ur main char and lvl-ing another toons on TRE, where u can find guild what u want. Gl. Edited by helpmewin

• 4 months later...