[Republic] Reclaim (Swedish) Part of Ruthless Community

Zlinth

:sy_republic:[Republic] Reclaim - Swedish Guild :sy_republic:

Hello there!

You maybe know me by the name Krizzlock, Krizzgutt, Zleeky, i am the Guild Master of Reclaim, we in Reclaim are a proud part of Ruthless Community that are a swedish community with both Imperial and Republic guild in SWTOR. We got a big part of our community based in Guild Wars 2 where we are the biggest swedish guild at the moment and in SWTOR ofcourse. We welcome more swedish people to join our community! I'm now going over to describe what we are for kind of a guild.

We now want to recruit more people to join our ranks in order to start up a whole swedish speaking Ranked Warzone team in the near future, we do not hurry into it, we got alot of time, but we would like to give our PVP Players an fair chance in playing some more PVP, so are you up to the challenge to start up a whole new RWZ Team with swedish speaking players? Then continue reading and see for yourself if our guild is something for you :D

Reclaim was founded in May 2012 to be a part of Ruthless Community in order to increase the activity on the republic side of Bloodworthy, but when the free character transfer was available we transfered here to Tomb of Freedon Nadd. We have now played alot togheter and we have increased in numbers and we have started progressing in operations since a while back and we are having a blast playing together. I'm going to list some information below in some short info about us in Reclaim.

Name: Reclaim

Officers: Krizzlock (GM) Diranda, Chessen

Faction: Republic

Language: Swedish

Members: 334 (Average 25 active on the evenings)

Average Age: 24 (give or take)

Focus: PVP, PVE, Leveling and Social. We are a casual social guild that raids 2 days a week. We even got an Hardcore/Progress section that is more focused on progressing quick and learning fights pretty quick.

Recruiting: Socials, Hardcore, levelers and we are open for every class in the game.

PVE Progress: EV = 5/5 HM, KP = 5/5 HM, Denova 5/5 HM, TFB 5/5 HM, S&V 6/7 HM.

We are not looking for the player and the class in first hand, we are looking for the person because we love our guild and the people in it, we are doing Daily WZ, Daily FP HM and spontaneous we go into group finder for extra Elite/Ultimate coms. We are having social events both internal and with Ruthless on the Empire side on Tomb of Freedon Nadd.

We are in this case out after more swedish persons out there looking for a guild where you person will have a really good time with some good folks!

Feel free if your from Sweden and out after a guild to drop by our website and fill in our form at "REKRYTERING" on the website. So will we give you an answer as soon as possible.

With Best Regards

Krizzlock

Reclaim GM

Edited by Zlinth

Recruiting: Socials, levelers and we are now looking for more healers, tanks, gunslingers, sentinel dps to start raiding 16 man content. This classes below are the most crucial we are recruiting for Operations.

2 Gunslinger DPS

1 Commando DPS

1 Shadow DPS

1 Guardian Tank

In order to complete the roster to our 16 man Operation team!

------------

We are now recruting more DPS and 1 tank in order to complete our roster to 16 man operation! We are going with one team in 16 man operations and one team in 8 man!

We are now 129 active members of Reclaim where we have 16-20 online on an ordinary evening.

Hi to everyone! We are still recruiting new players and have an activity of 20 players regular on an ordinary evening like a monday, tuesday, friday, yeah just choose a day :)

A little recruitment status:

We accept any levels, casual/Hardcore, PVE and PVP players to join our guilds! We have daily activity's every day for any level!

----------------------

This is just a little update that we are recruiting more players in order to start a 3rd OPS team. Maybe a 4th team aswell.

For our maingroup we are looking into 1 tank and 1 dps that can raid this days:

Tuesday's and Thursday's: 18:45 to 22:00 (Swedish time)

The maingroup has this progression:

Denova HM 1/4

TFB (Asation) SM 5/5

And we are also looking into more tank/s to more operations group and even in order to start up our PVP Section.

If you feel like you are up for the challenge to be in a guild with a great Atmosphere, really fun players and feel that everyone is equal, then you should apply to us!

Feel free to visit http://ruthless.se and fill in the applications form, you will get an answer within 24 to 48 hours.

With Best Regards

Krizzlock

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Reclaim are still having our recruitment open for Swedish Players, we still have active people and more and more people joining us for every day.

PVE Progress:

Denova HM 4/4

So we have cleared Denova HM aswell and will soon start progressing TFB HM aswell.

• 2 weeks later...

We are growing day for day, we are now 143 members in the guild and have 20-24 active every evening.

More and more events are planned and inplanted on the website for our members!

Take the chance and be a part of probably the most funniest and best guild on Tomb of Freedon Nadd! If your swedish so to say :rolleyes:

We have also taken 2/5 Asation HM (TFB)

Edited by Zlinth

• 3 months later...

Reclaim are going strong!

We have growned even more and are around 187 members in the guild, we have very active players from all around Sweden, we got a mix from both genders.

WE are the biggest and most active Swedish Republic guild at the moment, and that is a fact. But we still got good connections with other swedish guilds and can work together with them for boss fights and so on.

So if your interested in Joining us in Reclaim and you understand the Swedish Language.

Then send us your application after your registrered on our website that we share in the Ruthless Community.

Edited by Zlinth

• 2 weeks later...

With the Digital Expansion going live at the 14th of April and with pre-access we still have our door open towards swedish speaking/understanding players that want to join a fun community and a fun guild to play in, level with good mates and raid hardcore or even casual if you want that :)

Just send us an apply if you would like to join our guild.

http://ruthless.se

• 2 weeks later...

Let's be honest here, I'm somewhat of a dick so I'm not going to go through the trouble of signing up on some offsite if there's no chance that I'll get in. So what are my chances and are you doing world bosses? The latter is the main reason to why i would consider a guild, I need world bosses for the scooters.

Edit: Ja det finns ingen chans att jag fyller i min riktiga uppgifter under rekrytering. Sverige är ett litet land, till den grad that jag har sprungit på folk som jag spelat med i andra spel men inte hade någon ambition att lära känna närmare (de hade sin bild som avatar och jag fick sedan reda på att de var från samma trakt).

Edited by MidichIorian

• 2 weeks later...

Reclaim is still active and still welcoming swedish players that would like to join a fun community. We are looking at creating the best and most comfortable home in the Star Wars Galaxy for swedish players that you can enjoy all the different aspects of the game.

If you like PVE? Then apply to us, we got at the moment 2 raid groups up and running, 1 hardcore group and 1 casual group that wants to call themself "Powerpuffpinglorna" :pWe also offers Casual raids, usually starting 19 or 20 on the evening.

If you like PVP? You can then sign up for our PVP evenings, where we play with our low level chars or at max level, it depends on the sign ups and what everyone in the group wants to play that evening. Usually doing it on Friday, and we don't have any restrictions if you would like to take a drink or a beer on a friday/Saturday event created by our officers or by the majority of our members.

If you Like to be casual/social? Then we arrange Datacrones hunts and in the future we are going to expand that further to lore and achievement nights where we hunt down achievements, searching for lores and datacrones.

If you got any questions?

Visit our website create a account and then send a PM to Krizzlock or send me a PM on Swtor.com.

Thanks for reading our recruit thread on this forum, do not hestitate to ask me so will i respond as soon as possible.

• 4 weeks later...

We are still recruiting new people to the guild.

We have 2 PVE groups up and running, one Hardcore and one Casual group!

We consist of 264 members and 20-28 online during the same time on the evening and have around 40-50 logged in during the whole days.

Our progress at the moment is:

Scum & Villainy = 6/7 HardMode

Terror From Beyond = 2/5 HardMode

Edited by Zlinth

• 3 weeks later...

Reclaim's Hardcore Group aka Progress Raiding Group is now recruting a dps to take a spot in our team!

What we are looking for:

* Commando

* Sentinel

* Gunslinger

One of these classes are what we are looking for at the moment, our progression so far:

S&V HM - 6/7

TFB HM - 2/5

We are a group that consist of 4 players that have played together for a long time in SWTOR and we have added 2 more members to the team that have really come into the team, eager to learn the fights and eager to down the annoying boss that we tried to hard on.

If you speak swedish and wants to have a fun time raiding some progress raids? Then fill in the application on our website or contact Krizzlock ingame for more information.

http://Ruthless.se

• 4 weeks later...

Alot of things have happend with the progression and the guild.

We have grown and growned quite a large bit since the latest update.

TFB HM is now cleared, last boss in S&V have not been downed yet due to people getting rescheduled at work and need to take in ungeared players but we are reforming our progress group and will soon be back on track :)

But we got now 105+ unique accounts in the guild, two raid teams and alot of levelers in and playing the game at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...