Server xfer

MoshhsoM

Thinking about possibly moving our guild to Harbinger due to only a couple competitive teams still playing here on the Bastion with all other teams stopping after being demolished. "Good teams" are rare to be on due to everyone not being on at same time.

Obviously harb is a pve server but it has a massive amount of players

Question is, is it worth xferring for more group rated play or is it as dead on harb as bastion?

Guild is made up mostly of Aussies or could just xfer to pot5. Have to keep the ping on the West coast

Well I don't think you will find "more" than a few teams here either, but it's like that on every server. Good news is that the teams that do que grouped are pretty good, so there is that.

Last night we did have a few teams queue'ing up grouped, which was fun times, but I think Yolo-Solo is probably more popular. And yeah, liking this server due to the healthy population, which now outweighs my decisions over anything else in this bleeding game.

Thinking about possibly moving our guild to Harbinger due to only a couple competitive teams still playing here on the Bastion with all other teams stopping after being demolished. "Good teams" are rare to be on due to everyone not being on at same time.

Obviously harb is a pve server but it has a massive amount of players

Question is, is it worth xferring for more group rated play or is it as dead on harb as bastion?

Guild is made up mostly of Aussies or could just xfer to pot5. Have to keep the ping on the West coast

Hi.

There are probably only 2-3 teams that queue for ranked on this server and it has been like that for quite some time.

Hopefully it will get better for Season 2.

Other than that,it's more about regs and solo queue.

Hope that helps a bit!

Edited by Kozayk

Hi.

There are probably only 2-3 teams that queue for ranked on this server and it has been like that for quite some time.

Hopefully it will get better for Season 2.

Other than that,it's more about regs and solo queue.

Hope that helps a bit!

You pretty much said what I already did....

You pretty much said what I already did....

No you did....

No,but really,unless Bastion has less than 2-3 teams in queue then I wouldn't really consider transferring for ranked.

Also I can't think of any teams willing to queue for ranked in APAC time,perhaps Midian?.

Edited by Kozayk