Swtor:Heavy Rain

greyjedibp

This Story will be base out of Heavy Rain Video game.

The Main Characters are:

Kira Carson will played as:Madison Paige

Male Jedi knight (Bryan Grey) will played as:Ethan Mars

Female Trooper (Jake Bourne) will played as: Norman Jayden

Male Jedi consular (Peter Brown) will played be as:Scott Shelby

2nd Main Characters are:

Sam Grey will be played as:Shaun Mars

Nadia grell will be played as:Lauren Winter

Aric jorgan will be played as:Carter Blake

Satele Shan (or Grey) will be played as:Grace Mars

Theron Shan will be played as:Jason Mars

That will all for now please stick with me this thought story.

If have any qustion or Idea's please comment.

First chaper will be up in a few day or so maybe.

Edited by greyjedibp

Swtor Heavy Rain-Prologue

Saturday 11:00 am

Bryan was in his bed fast a sleep untill his alarm clock went off. Bryan woke up and got up from his bed. He then look around the room and saw note on the door. He walk to it and grab the note read it:

Dear Bryan

Gone shopping.

l'll pick the kids up from school at lunchtime and then l'll come home to get things ready for Theron's brithday party.

Don't work too hard. I love you

from Satele

Bryan smile at that and put note the table and walk to bathroom and thought "Man I could really shave and then I take a shower." With that Bryan opens the door and walk out to the hall and see a Sam's bird and he bent down smile at it and he thought "Sam does take of of bird and I Theron love this bird too" and then he walk to his right and and open the door to the bathroom and enter. Bryan went to the mirror and frist thing he did brush his teeth and then shave his bread.

Bryan start the the shower and as soon warm enough he got undress and enter the shower. "I wonder if Satele got any present for Theron's" though Bryan as he grab the soap.

Five minture later he step out of the shower grab a towel and began to dry himself and as soon as he was done he put on a bathrobe and walk back to his bedroom and went to the closest and open put on black jean and a light blue shrit. He walk out of his room and over to the stair and went down them.

"It be while before Satele and Kids get home I should get some work done" said Bryan as soon enter his workplace.

Bryan is a successful architect and he alway get pay good and he living a good life with his wife and two kids.

Bryan began to draw his new design for a house. When he done most of his work and sit back and said "That look good so far I should be done by Monday"

He got up and then he said "I think should go for tea right now." He walks over to the Kitchen and begins to make tea. As then kennel time check that the water was warm enough he got his tea cup and put some teabags and the put his tea in and mixthe bag and put some mike in. He walks in to the living room and his tea down and turn on the tv and watch it for a while.

He heard a car pulling in his driveway and he knew that Satele and kids were home he got up walk to front door and cross his arms and when the door open Theron and Sam run into Bryan and shout "DAD" Bryan bent and said "Hey take it easy, you're gonna knock me over." "Uhh, so this your big day, huh?" said Bryan look ast his older son Theron. "Am I grown up now? ask Theron with smile on his face.

Bryan though for a monment and answer "Mmmm...ten years old, that not exactly grown, but you're getting there"

"Now can I drive your car?" ask Theron and Bryan got up and said "I think you're have to wait a little while for that" and pat his son head and kids run off to the backyard.

Bryan notice Satele walking in carrying shopping bags and Satele said "Bryan, can you please help me? and Bryan said "Im coming" and grab the bag and Satele let and her and bryan share a small kiss and Bryan bring the bags to the Kitchen table and Satele walks and sign and said "They've been so excited since this morning, I could hardly keep them in line in the supermarket" and then she ask "How's your day been- manage to get any work done?"

"Made some good progress" answer Bryan and added "I've just gotta work on a few more detail and then I should be ready then plans to the client."

Satele is sign and said "I've got a billion things to do, it'll never be ready before Theron's pal arrive" and she add in "Can you please help me there should plates in the living room cupboard."

"No problem, leave it to me" said Bryan as walk to the cupboard and bent and try to open the cupboard but it got stick.

Satele heard it and said "That door is always sticking" and add in "Give it a big tug"

Bryan did so and got the cupboard open and take out the plate's and Satele said "That's the set my mother gave us. Be careful, ok?

Bryan nods his and say "Don't worry Satele I be careful I don't mother to be mad at me like last time."

He then put the places on the table careful and when he was done he thought "I should go play outside with the kids."

With that he with outside and said "That it i am free as a bird" and kids run over to him.

Satele walks over to the door and said "Hey five minutes boys ok after that we've got to eat cause your friends are gonna here soon."

"Ok we promise mom" said Theron and Satele left the door to get back to work on the party

"Who want to go frist?" ask Bryan as bent to kids level.

"Me frist" said both boys and Bryan said "Easy boys you both can have a turn"

Bryan pick Theron frist casue it his brithday and Sam move and watch as Bryan does the helicopter for by pick him up and spinning him around.

Once he was done he pick Theron back and Theron was dizzy for few sec but he snap out of it.

Sam walk "it my turn now dad" and Bryan put his son on his shouler and Sam put in a air plane pose and Bryan runs around the yard and Sam is laugh the hold the time.

Bryan put Sam down and Theron put up the wooden swords and give one to Bryan.

Bryan and Theron played a duel and with Bryan coming out on top.

Satele come out and say "Food ready kids" and both Theron and Sam run to the door and answer "We coming"

Bryan smile and come in the house just to heard Satele should out to Sam "Sam lunch is ready"

He then reply "I go get him" and He thought for monemt and he think Sam may be upstair

As soon as Bryan top of the stair he heard San crying and Bryan walks and check what wrong "Sam what up"

Bryan notice bird dead on the ground and heard say "It's Merlin...He's dead" and cry little more and add "He's dead and it's all my fault."

"Not it not Sam of course it's not your fault" said Bryan trying comfect his son

"I'd give anything if he could come back to life" said San still upset

"You know Sam there some things which just have to happen even if don't want to." whiper Bryan.

"It not fault dad. ti not fair" answer Sam as put around his dad.

"I know" said Bryan pat his son head and reply again "I know"

Edited by greyjedibp