Instead of merging servers, how about a free xfer period and re-purpose an NA server?

xordevoreaux

Wow, with all the bad reputation french people get, i've never encountered anyone like that on the french server, that's rude :confused:

I've played on the German server for one character and there hasn't been the same sort of nastiness there either. Everything I've heard about the European (and old Australian) servers is that they tend to be more polite overall than the NA ones. Unfortunately the ping is just too high for me to really play on any of the Euro servers seriously (lots of invisible enemies and major lag) or I probably would have all my characters on the French or German servers.

Edited by IoNonSoEVero

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I don't. I don't say a thing to them or acknowledge them, I just have my group invites set to auto-decline and I put them on ignore if they duel request me more than once. I will literally walk through people who are jumping around and trying to annoy me and will not let them chase me off my quests.

But whoever the trolls are, there are IMHO more of them now on SF than there were on the old Ebon Hawk.

I apologize...I didn't mean to imply you were engaging them at all...my comment was meant as a broad warning, not aimed at you in any way. You do it exactly right!!! In fact, you troll the trollers by ignoring them...denying them of the one thing they crave more than anything else...attention! Keep doing that...it's seriously the best remedy in the world :)

I apologize...I didn't mean to imply you were engaging them at all...my comment was meant as a broad warning, not aimed at you in any way. You do it exactly right!!! In fact, you troll the trollers by ignoring them...denying them of the one thing they crave more than anything else...attention! Keep doing that...it's seriously the best remedy in the world :)

No worries at all! :) It's pretty funny when they are obviously getting frustrated that they're being ignored, gotta say. :)

I've played on the German server for one character and there hasn't been the same sort of nastiness there either. Everything I've heard about the European (and old Australian) servers is that they tend to be more polite overall than the NA ones. Unfortunately the ping is just too high for me to really play on any of the Euro servers seriously (lots of invisible enemies and major lag) or I probably would have all my characters on the French or German servers.

I also have invisible ennemies and big lags at time while playing on the french server from France, dunno why though.

It's usually not that bad in the morning i'm often between 50-80 ms, but after 7pm i'm more often around 200-400 ms, when i'm not over 10k...

First, full disclosure:

1. Open up free character transfers for 90 days.

2. Re-brand Star Forge as the PVE/PVP North American server.

3. Strip all PVP functionality from Satele Shan -- don't even make PVP possible -- and relabel it the Roleplay server.

I don't know where you get your delusions, laser brain.

PVP and PVE are interchangeable now and both are viable for gearing. Stripping PVP from any server is an unacceptable loss of game features.

Whenever I visit Star Forge fleet I see the rivalry between RP'ers and non-rpers. As long as people accept the thicker skin reality, this rivalry is what keeps Star Forge alive. I like it

To me this thread just seems like the OP asking for transfers to do something funky with toons he's unwilling to pay CC for.

Edited by Falensawino

I don't know where you get your delusions, laser brain.

PVP and PVE are interchangeable now and both are viable for gearing. Stripping PVP from any server is an unacceptable loss of game features.

Whenever I visit Star Forge fleet I see the rivalry between RP'ers and non-rpers. As long as people accept the thicker skin reality, this rivalry is what keeps Star Forge alive. I like it

To me this thread just seems like the OP asking for transfers to do something funky with toons he's unwilling to pay CC for

Many, many people have disagreed with my suggestion on this thread, which is entirely their right, but few have stooped to direct insults. If you wish to continue with direct insults, know they'll be flagged.

Edited by xordevoreaux