Risha or Akaavi?

DomiSotto

No responses in the SMuggler forum, so I am wondering if anyone is willing to offer an opinion here...

Which romance is more entertaining? I like Akaavi more on my She-Smuggler run, but she is very much one-track, Mando-Mando-Mando.... is she the same in romance? Or does she add a bit more variety to the mix?

No responses in the SMuggler forum, so I am wondering if anyone is willing to offer an opinion here...

Which romance is more entertaining? I like Akaavi more on my She-Smuggler run, but she is very much one-track, Mando-Mando-Mando.... is she the same in romance? Or does she add a bit more variety to the mix?

I've romanced both on the smugglers I had since I started this game.

Akaavi will always be this "mando-mando" tough girl full of pride and "my clan and *****iiiiiiiit" thing, but c'mon, she's just bad ***.

Recently I romanced Risha... she's awesome as well, pretty much Princess Leia in swtor's time.

In a matter of practicity, I sticked with Risha, same main stat and all and I like the sniper role she has more than the melee dps Akaavi has.

But sincerely... it's up to you haha.

Apologies to anyone who can't stand any talk at all about romances, but I have another question -and thank you so much for answering the first seriously!- does the game allow some conversations to elapse to see how flirting is with Akaavi before forcing you to decide, or does Risha commitment comes so early in the game that you have to reject her out of hand to allow for Akaavi's Flirts to show?

Again, thank you for sharing!

Apologies to anyone who can't stand any talk at all about romances, but I have another question -and thank you so much for answering the first seriously!- does the game allow some conversations to elapse to see how flirting is with Akaavi before forcing you to decide, or does Risha commitment comes so early in the game that you have to reject her out of hand to allow for Akaavi's Flirts to show?

Again, thank you for sharing!

At a certain point, specially if you start flirting with Risha prior to having she as a companion, that you'll be "forced" to decide which one you want as a romantic pair in the game.

I won't say more, otherwise I'll be spoiling it all! :D

I am glad to hear there is a bit of time to figure it out.

Actually, I love the guns itching line with Akaavi :) In fact, I love her soundset, and I adored her intro. And a couple of the first dialogues. Then it just grew repetitive. Cause by now I know how to eat, drink and sh*** like a Mando. Do I also need to know how to... like a Mando? Erm. I also do not have survavability problem on Sparr, but I play girl as a DF, and the boy will be a Scoundrel... something different.

But I never even talked to Risha with a female PC more than the game made me. I didn't like her copy-cat backstory, and unlike Leia she doesn't have redeeming qualities of the kind naive, bright-eyed heroic patriotism. Just a greedy spoiled overly-talented Mary-Sue who tried to upstage my character at every turn. But! She doesn't have a favored gift. So, it's cheaper to screw her into 10,000 AP. Fingers crossed it will be at least a bit enjoyable.

If Sparr is boring, I guess it will be easier on the poor boy to shut down her romance.

Best thing to do is to flirt Risha, marry Risha, start flirting with Akaavi, dump Risha and marry Akaavi. You experience both romances.

My second male gunslinger did that, being the absolute douche he is. :cool:

On another note, as I'm sure people pointed out already, Risha's romance is far more fleshed out than the Akaavi one. Still, no reason not to try them both using the loophole I suggested above.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

• 2 weeks later...
A few days ago I thought of making on red-skinned Zabrak as a Smuggler and later let him marry Akaavi ... Would look interesting at least ... ;)

Oh, definitely in my plans as well ever since I first met Akaavi with my first Smuggler. If I wasn't so loyal to my choices, I probably would have dumped Risha right there.

Ooh, my M!Smuggler is a Red Twilek. Still cooling his heels on the landing pad in Ord though for a couple of weeks :) They can worry if the lekku will be shorter than the horns, but the skin color is gonna be easily predictable on the offsprings. Edited by DomiSotto