Announcing Knights of the Eternal Throne

EricMusco

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eric, by far this is the BEST trailer you have done so far! It absolutely blew my mind, I cannot wait for this!

Question however, "Be a Premium player", does that mean Subscriber status? I got a bit confused upon reading Premium, but I did see a mention of it as (Subscriber Status) so if that's the case, as long as we are subscribed we don't have to preorder the expansion? We still get early access for it?

Eric, by far this is the BEST trailer you have done so far! It absolutely blew my mind, I cannot wait for this!

Question however, "Be a Premium player", does that mean Subscriber status? I got a bit confused upon reading Premium, but I did see a mention of it as (Subscriber Status) so if that's the case, as long as we are subscribed we don't have to preorder the expansion? We still get early access for it?

Yes, to all of that. Be subbed on the dates mentioned and you get rewarded.

• Dev Post

Premium is the same as subscriber. It works just like KOTFE in that there isn't anything to buy, premium members (subscribers) get it for free.

-eric

Premium is the same as subscriber. It works just like KOTFE in that there isn't anything to buy, premium members (subscribers) get it for free.

-eric

So how does this apply to 60-day non-recurring subscribers? Some of us are wondering. Do we need to switch to a recurring payment to be premium? If so, then your statement is not quite accurate. Please clarify.

-eric

I`m a Subscriber , but it still wants me to pay £8.99 a month on top of the £8.99 Monthly Subscription i already pay :( , So for £17.98 a month for a game , i want MORE OPS , MORE PVP Maps and MORE Content. STOP DUMBING down the game aswell !!!

Enjoy unlimited access to the new Galactic Command system unlocked at Level 70 as you fight to grow your power and retain control of the galaxy in ongoing battles and Uprisings – alone or with friends – to earn the most valuable rewards.

Nice trailer as always! :)

Does "most valuable rewards" refer to endgame gear, or is it just cosmetic? If so, would be great to get a clarification on how the gearing process works come KotET.

I'm not opposed to getting BiS gear from Uprisings (would be better than the Priority Ops system), but me and my raid group want to be prepared on how to gear up.

Edited by Jerba

I`m a Subscriber , but it still wants me to pay £8.99 a month on top of the £8.99 Monthly Subscription i already pay :( , So for £17.98 a month for a game , i want MORE OPS , MORE PVP Maps and MORE Content. STOP DUMBING down the game aswell !!!

"Must be a Premium player (subscriber status) as of December 2, 2016 to play Knights of the Eternal Throne."

if u have a sub you have nothing to worry about

• Dev Post
So how does this apply to 60-day non-recurring subscribers? Some of us are wondering. Do we need to switch to a recurring payment to be premium? If so, then your statement is not quite accurate. Please clarify.

Good question!

The simple way to think of it is that anytime we would have said the word subscriber, we now say premium. That means that while you are inside of your game time card, you are a subscriber. Premium is not directly tied to recurring, it just means you have active sub time on your account.

-eric

I was mentally prepared for them to completely ignore ops in the announcement. Was surprised to find out that the lack of ops still impacted me emotionally. It's going to be hard saying goodbye to so many friends in the PVE space. Edited by kjchan

Good question!

The simple way to think of it is that anytime we would have said the word subscriber, we now say premium. That means that while you are inside of your game time card, you are a subscriber. Premium is not directly tied to recurring, it just means you have active sub time on your account.

-eric

Thanks for the information, and especially for a speedy and clear reply. :)