Hard mode.

Hard mode flashpoints are way to easy. Please make them challenging. Sorry this is not a troll post. We 4 manned a few in pvp gear with no issues...was like running on normal mode. If they were a minor challenge the first time through I am thinking they will become very boring very quickly. Edited by Aaoogaa

Hard mode flashpoints are way to easy. Please make them challenging. Sorry this is not a troll post. We 4 manned a few in pvp gear with no issues...was like running on normal mode. If they were a minor challenge the first time through I am thinking they will become very boring very quickly.

Tier 1 to farm tier 1, if it was hard for evenly geared players, it would be stupidly hard for anyone not in T1.

They are not easy if you are doing them in green/blue questing gear for level 47 or something. The problem is that you overgear them and when you have full tionese/columi gear they just become faceroll.

So what's the solution to this? Just make gear scale and do same thing as Blizzard is introducing in MoP - gear automatic scaling + some global rankings when you can lower your item level even further to compete with other hardcore players. ;)

Edited by Deviss

I disagree. I like the fact there isn't scaling because it allows some of us more geared players carry a needed class on ops through some hm fps to gear them up faster.

Sorry I was not clear, what I meant is that this feature with gear scaling should be OPTIONAL and could reward vanity things like items, titles etc. and also as a bonus include you in global ranking.