Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Announcing ‘Onslaught’, the Newest Expansion Coming to Star Wars™: The Old Republic™

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Announcing ‘Onslaught’, the Newest Expansion Coming to Star Wars™: The Old Republic™
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

kroto
06.06.2019 , 12:29 PM | #111
Will we be getting a cinematic trailer to go along with the onslaught expansion?

Icestar
06.18.2019 , 02:19 AM | #112
Quote: Originally Posted by kroto View Post
Will we be getting a cinematic trailer to go along with the onslaught expansion?
To be honest I do not care about a cinematic aslong as the expansion is awesome.

I think those cinematics are real expensive to do

TenryuuDdraig
06.18.2019 , 07:53 AM | #113
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Sidewinder View Post
Did you play that part with your inquisitor who had picked that option? What happened, did you just get "normal" Khem, or you didn't get him at all?
no if you chose to have zash take over khems body then khem becomes your enemy during the nathema battle with zildrog and he dies for good because he is used for fuel

NSStember
06.19.2019 , 09:33 PM | #114
I'm thrilled about the new expansion and look forward to more story. But five more levels? Many games are realizing that continually adding more levels to cap, is a trap that makes the game more daunting to new players. Even games like WoW are now looking into reversing that. Better gear? Sure? New skills to master? Why not. But having to grind five more levels seems like an unnecessary "hoop" to jump through these days.

But as for the extra story and new planets, bravo I hope this means the remaining companions will be back as well.

RameiArashi
06.24.2019 , 07:46 AM | #115
What grind? I have level 70 characters still in chapter 2 of their class story line. All of mu latest batch of new characters (altoholic) are well above the level of the planets they are on. I have never cared about the best armor. I don't do ops.

DaffyJr
06.24.2019 , 02:59 PM | #116
I don't want to sound critical, been playing since six months after game first released still off/on.
I want to thank everyone at Bioware/EA for all the years of fun and fond memories I've had.
I've made a few suggestions over the years, like adding a Find Available Guild Database on GTN terminal,
which for some reason was rejected.

Anyways just my two cents about Lore?
Mek sha ? Really? Somehow I don't feel immersed in the genuine Star Wars lore?

Following is a transcript one day at Bioware offices;(Warning I have a sense of Humor)

Phil: Hey Pete, I'm getting tired holding down number 1 key to artificially create lag on this server to
make it look like there are millions of people online.

Pete: Yah, me too, wanna go to Micky D's and get a Milk Shake?

Phil: A "Mek Sha?"

Pete: NO, I said Milk Shake not Mek Sha......no wait, maybe we can use that?
Hey, I just thought of new name for a Swtor location! Why not call it Mek Sha?

Phil: Yeah,good idea! Sounds kinda foreign, like Hong Kong or something, other worldly stuff.
Nobody's ever been there right?

Pete: Yeah, they'll never know its not part of real Star Wars Lore!

There is thousands of Star Wars lore locations, why not pick one of them?

Thanks.

FlameYOL
06.25.2019 , 06:43 AM | #117
Quote: Originally Posted by DaffyJr View Post
I don't want to sound critical, been playing since six months after game first released still off/on.
I want to thank everyone at Bioware/EA for all the years of fun and fond memories I've had.
I've made a few suggestions over the years, like adding a Find Available Guild Database on GTN terminal,
which for some reason was rejected.

Anyways just my two cents about Lore?
Mek sha ? Really? Somehow I don't feel immersed in the genuine Star Wars lore?

Following is a transcript one day at Bioware offices;(Warning I have a sense of Humor)

Phil: Hey Pete, I'm getting tired holding down number 1 key to artificially create lag on this server to
make it look like there are millions of people online.

Pete: Yah, me too, wanna go to Micky D's and get a Milk Shake?

Phil: A "Mek Sha?"

Pete: NO, I said Milk Shake not Mek Sha......no wait, maybe we can use that?
Hey, I just thought of new name for a Swtor location! Why not call it Mek Sha?

Phil: Yeah,good idea! Sounds kinda foreign, like Hong Kong or something, other worldly stuff.
Nobody's ever been there right?

Pete: Yeah, they'll never know its not part of real Star Wars Lore!

There is thousands of Star Wars lore locations, why not pick one of them?

Thanks.
Let the developers explore their own planets.
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything

LordAppius
07.13.2019 , 07:21 PM | #118
Quote: Originally Posted by DanielSteed View Post
Today we are happy to announce our next expansion - Star Wars: The Old Republic: Onslaught! The expansion will launch free for all subscribers this September. New planets, flashpoint, Operation, large itemization changes codenamed “The Spoils of War” and more will be featured in this expansion! You can learn all about Onslaught in our Expansion Announcement article, here.

In honor of our Celebration Cantina we are sharing with everyone a redeemable code: SWCELEBRATION19. Simply redeem that code on your account for a Celebration inspired character flair and four stronghold decorations.

What is everyone excited for?
I'm excited for the PTS, oh wait at this time we should all say PTSD since that is what you have gave us over the years by not being able to keep your promisses. It was said that by late June (MUSCO) we would have access to PTS(D), but so far it will most likely be available in August, if that ever happens.

Using excited is not a term a good slice of swtor players feel when we have news from you ppl.... We are just happy you ppl don't screw over what has been being screwed over since 2014
Swtor ruined after 4.0

Celise
07.14.2019 , 12:19 AM | #119
Quote: Originally Posted by LordAppius View Post
I'm excited for the PTS, oh wait at this time we should all say PTSD since that is what you have gave us over the years by not being able to keep your promisses. It was said that by late June (MUSCO) we would have access to PTS(D), but so far it will most likely be available in August, if that ever happens.

Using excited is not a term a good slice of swtor players feel when we have news from you ppl.... We are just happy you ppl don't screw over what has been being screwed over since 2014
http://www.swtor.com/community/showp...70&postcount=8

CprlKlinger
Today , 05:31 PM | #120
Quote: Originally Posted by LordAppius View Post

Cry moar
Please feel free to use my referral link

http://www.swtor.com/r/CGM9yv