Neautral Nar Shadaa and an Imperial Hutta?

Beaverhero

I played through the IA storyline to level 25.

The first ten levels revolve around getting a certain Hutt to seek the Empire as allies. I assume that due to the actions of the IA player, there will be welcome mats for Imperial starships laying on the doorstep of Hutta.

What confuses me is the neutrality of Nar Shaddaa. Nar Shaddaa is a moon of Hutta, so any Imperial starships conducting business on the now-Imperial Hutta would just have a free "fish in a barrel" picking at Nar Shaddaa.

Am I making too much of a leap to think that control of a planet also leads to control of any orbiting natural satellites?

You'd think so, but Hutts don't work that way.

Also, I'm pretty sure Hutta is mostly a cesspool. Nar Shadda is actually known for being a huge smuggling port or something. Hutta is just kind of a stepping stone to the Imperials wanting to own Nar Shadda probably.

Hutta is far from imperial control. Nemro the hutt is one hutt of one town. At the end of IA you only convince nemro to seek imperial intervention. Fathra is still alive and well as far as I can tell and there is a whole cartel of Hutts across hutta, nar shaddar, and other planets.

All the imperials have on Hutta is a shaky foothold.