Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Getting Tired of Useless Rewards & Impossible solo Missions as no-one to Help anymore

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Getting Tired of Useless Rewards & Impossible solo Missions as no-one to Help anymore

Sarova
01.24.2019 , 07:17 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by AnAbsoluteNumpty View Post
The commander rewards are always too low a level to be of use same with mission rewards,,,,,,,,,,
Never can find anyone to help on missions
Overly complicated navigation and in general and needlessly so.

Other wise an immensely great game of incredible depth.......so please do something to address issues.
Do you want to say which missions you need help for?
I'm a solo player as I enjoy and prefer to play SWTOR on my own. The only missions I know I can't solo (or more accurately do with me and my companion) are the macrobinoculars/seeker droid group ones (which is hard to get a group for) and the weekly boss raid on Ossus (of course).
What's overly complicated about navigation? The area maps are a bit crappy and some mission objectives are never where they should be but you get used to this after a while and there is usually someone who has posted the location if you need help - Google search usually helps me for that.
Iokath Needs Customised Quinns - || Quinn Treats™
Option to Switch off Vendor Icons
My Rishi
Magical Clicky Link

AlrikFassbauer
01.27.2019 , 05:11 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Ardrossan View Post
I always thought Balmorra was a mess to navigate around.
One word : Corellia.
Complex minds
Cope with
Complex problems.

denavin
01.27.2019 , 11:36 PM | #13

Wait What?

There are Mission REWARDS???

Where? You mean those meager little offerings we get? Are those supposed to be .... REWARDS?

Naw, Surly you Jest....
HK-55: "Do you think she passed her test?"
Z0-OM: "According to my sensors.... NO
."

exfell
01.28.2019 , 03:57 AM | #14
Not sure how it's these days but if I remember from the past, some parts of the Star Fortresses can actually be more difficult with a high level companion if you are not well geared or experienced. For example healing comp. drawing all aggro in reactor rooms may be annoying.
Ref linky http://www.swtor.com/r/LCKynR
Quote: Originally Posted by CrazyCT View Post
Ah, 5 people demanding it and 5 people against it - Ladies and Gentlemen, I present "The Majority".

SteveTheCynic
01.28.2019 , 07:17 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by exfell View Post
Not sure how it's these days but if I remember from the past, some parts of the Star Fortresses can actually be more difficult with a high level companion if you are not well geared or experienced. For example healing comp. drawing all aggro in reactor rooms may be annoying.
Well there was the period after 4.0 came out but before the Great Companion Nerf where the standard advice was to absolutely never go in there with a companion above Influence 25 (or less if you were less geared and/or less skilled than the toppest of the top raiders) because they were even more OP than they are now (and therefore generated more aggro than now), but simultaneously they had bugged defensive stats so they were squishier than ...

Well, you remember that first Klor'slug you met on Korriban, and its buddy that you met just before 4.0 came out, when you were level 60 with maxed-out gear? The one that died because you set foot on the planet? That squishy.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

AnAbsoluteNumpty
10.21.2019 , 10:56 PM | #16
To get the gear for crafting from ops for 258 gear - impossible, but will see how Onslaught addresses this......fingers crossed

TrixxieTriss
10.22.2019 , 01:36 AM | #17
To get the gear for crafting from ops for 258 gear - impossible, but will see how Onslaught addresses this......fingers crossed
Crafting will be extremely expensive and time consuming in 6.0. Which mean items will be 10’s if not 100’s of millions of credits.

The best way to gear will be from drops or the RNG vendor.

OdinJediCovenant
10.22.2019 , 01:54 AM | #18
So why arnt people who do nightmare ops allowed to be awarded with something expensive.

Nightmare mode Gods of The Machine isnt an easy operation and thus you should get something from it that you cant get anywhere else, because thats what makes it worth working towards. Its not like the completely locked you out from 258 set bonus because you cou;ld get them from ossus