-= Star Wars TOR IRC #swtor @ irc.coldfront.net =-

Mysticales

Hello everyone, Early access is here. So its time to start chatting, comparing notes and making new friends. We have setup a irc room setup on coldfront.net in room #swtor

http://www.coldfront.net/tiramisu/tiramisu.swf?channels=#swtor

The link above can get you into the room via your browser. We welcome everyone to come by, lurk, say hi, kill time at work and compare notes. So this way when we DO come home to play. We all can have fun.

Hope to see you all there and lets all have fun. =)

Edited by Mysticales

Coldfront, the same IRC network used by Pirates of the Burning Sea, Champions Online, Star Trek Online, and others for their official launch channels. Full of EVE devs and home to most of the sci-fi MMO-related internet radio stations.

There's room for more than one network in this fandom, and Quakenet are friends of ours; we're not suggesting anybody leave them, but you may find our network's community to be a good fit for you. Come join us too.

Obviously Coldfront is a much better network. Why? because I'm there, obviously.

Also, I have declared myself the emperor of #swtor, and established every day as a holiday and party time. So feel free to join us, and let the party begin! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Happy sunday everyone. Good ol Aprils Fools day, but also a great day for playing TOR. Come on in and chat with us! If you need a 7 day pass, ask in the room, wait around if needed and someone will help you out to get that trial. =) (Which isnt a fools joke heh)

So come on in! Patch 1.2 is soon out, so get all the stuff you can now.

• 2 weeks later...